Galaxy eSolution – Integrate the block and develop into a hybrid ecosystem with a market platform
Galaxy eSolutions is a Global eCommerce business that is set to become a Market Leader in the Consumer Electronics Sector Pre-owned and refurbished. GES is headquartered in Hong Kong and focuses In the global market. GES issued a token that can be used to purchase the product and instead of the ether. The token is named GES tokens.
The vision of the GES is to integrate the block and develop a hybrid ecosystem with a market platform.
GES operates several market platforms including NDBD, YABPhones, Android Reborn (under renovation), and Mobile Freak (in development).NDBD and Yabphones are focused, and focused on sales, while Mobile Freak is a decentralized P2P buy-and-sell platform. Together, the centralized and decentralized platform creates a hybrid e-commerce ecosystem of Galaxy eSolutions. The reason for this hybrid model is the Galaxy eSolutions belief that in the B2C model, where it sends goods to the consumer the consistency of goods quality and expectations are guaranteed.
- NDBD: Currently B2C (Business-to-Consumer) sites are growing into a market with approved suppliers).
- Yabphones: B2C and F2C (Factory-to-Consumer) sites with their own updated brand products.
- Mobile Freak (mobilefreak.com): a site to be built with blockchain to serve the C2C (Consumer-to-Consumer) market, C2B (Consumer-to-Business) and B2B (Business-to-Business).
- Achieve nearly 2 million USD monthly sales within 9 months.
- Reach the monthly operational breakeven point in August 2017.
- Projected to achieve 120M sales by 2018.
- Exclusive partnership with Apple and Samsung licensed repair factory
Galaxy eSolutions uses their own brands to build consistent consumer expectations across products. This will encourage repeat purchases as customers realize that Galaxy eSolutions is a trusted rejuvenation provider
Galaxy eSolutions emphasizes lower costs through control at every stage of the restoration process. They have a repair factory, and they process all the retail transactions themselves. This means they control the price and quality
- Speed to Market
Galaxy eSolutions promises to get consumer electronics to the market faster than its competitors. Because the company controls the entire supply chain, the company fully controls all necessary processes before reaching the market. Galaxy eSolutions does not need to wait for third party suppliers or third-party restoration company.
Galaxy eSolutions has a 13-month warranty for all electronics sold through their restoration program, an inimitable warranty for professionally updated appliances.
GES Token Offering and Returns
- Token symbol: GES
- Token Usage: Tokens can be used in ecosystem for services and products.
- Token users receive a 5% token-back reward on purchases at the end of every month.
- Maximum supply: 300M with unsold tokens burned.
- Token Price: 1ETH = 10,000 GES Tokens (0.0001 ETH per token).
- Minimum Purchase: 1 ETH
- Hardcap: 20,000 ETH
- ICO: 28th February 2018 to 31st March 2018
- 0.1 to 49 ETH = 20% bonus
- 50 to 99 ETH = 25% bonus
- 100 to 249 ETH = 30% bonus
- 250 to 499 ETH = 35% bonus
- 500 to 999 ETH = 40% bonus
- 1000 to 2499 ETH = 45% bonus
- 2500 ETH and above = 50% bonus
- Additional bonus: if you contribute to both Galaxy eSolutions and Sharder ICOs, you will receive a 5% token bonus on your contribution from both parties.
|Team||Yuen Wong – Co-Founder & CEO Joe Chan – Chief Technology Officer
Erik Hohmann – Chief Marketing Officer
Chris Wong – Chief Operation Officer
|Blockchain Development||Ben Xiong – CEO & CTO Wayne Shao – COO
Rick Wang – CMO
|Financial And Investment||Louis Tang – Former Group Finance Director at Noble Group (was Fortune 250 company)|
|Professional And Compliance||Brian Colwell – ICO Advisor, Crypto Investor Simon Choi – Fintech, Blockchain & Global ICO Lawyer
Pranav Burnwal – Region Head at Blockchain Education Network & Senior Application Developer
Brennan Bennett – Block Chain Technology Consultant
|Business And Advisory||Miles StollAccount – Executive (Retail), Google LLC. Manuel Salvaterra – Business Development Manager, Google LLC.
Neil Thomas – CEO & Founder at Muzaara
Dr. John Wong – Executive Vice Chairman at Executives’ Global Network
Stanley Lee – The President at E-Commerce
Association of Hong Kong
Abdulaziz Aljouf – Founder & CEO at Paytabs
Jordan Miller – Founder at Paradigm Agency
Ken Wong – GM at Continental Global Service Ltd & Executive Officer at E-commerce Association of HK
My ptofile Bitcointalk:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1016309