Galaxy eSolutions – GES ICO Refurbished consumer electronics.
Use of Funds
Working Capital | 15%
System Development and Blockchain | 20%
Center for Overseas Fulfillment | 10%
System and Website Development | 5%
Development of O2O | 5%
Social Marketing and Branding | 5%
Application Development | 2%
Development Company | 1.5%
Talent Acquisitions | 1.5%
Galaxy eSolutions, Limited is a Global Cross business that will be a Market Leader in Consumer Electronics Sector Pre-owned and Refurbished. Galaxy eSolutions is headquartered in Hong Kong and has our eyes on the Global Marketplace. Among his achievements include:
▪ Reach the monthly operating break-even point in August 2017.
▪ Projected to achieve sales of 20 million USD in 2018.
▪ Exclusive partnership with Apple and Samsung repair plants licensed in the bonded zone of Indonesia.
▪ Cross Cross Cross Global eCommerce Specialist.
▪ Entered into Hong Kong.
▪ Launched in December 2016.
▪ Current products include updated Apple and iPad phones, Samsung, HTC, LG, Google Phone and DJI Drones.
▪ Foreign support offices in the Philippines, Europe, Australia.
▪ Number of Staff: 55
▪ Sales Projection (2017): 20 million USD
▪ Number of Country Markets: 26 (Europe, ANZ, NA, etc.)
▪ Marked Markets Country: 50+
▪ Number of Current Website: 4 main sites (30 if including existing subdomains
localized with local languages, marketing and payment options).
▪ Proprietary ERP system.
▪ Complete eCommerce solutions including logistics center, fulfillment, payment gateway solution, RMA support, e-marketing
▪ Token symbol: GES
▪ Token usage: Token can be used in the ecosystem for services and products.
▪ A user token receives a 5% tokens gift for purchase at the end of each month.
▪ Maximum supply: 300M with unsold token burned.
▪ Token Price: 1ETH = 10,000 GES Tokens (0.0001 ETH per token).
▪ Minimum Purchases: .1 ETH
▪ Hardcap: 20,000 ETH
▪ Special Note on GES Tokens:
Market Buyback: 20% quarterly profit is used for quarterly repurchases with 50% burned. Token Value Protection: Galaxy eSolutions to buy back gradually as long as the market price falls below the list price.
1. Yuen Wong, Co. Gründer, CEO
1. Ben Xiong, CEO and CTO
Team professional solutions:
1. Brian Colwell, ICO Berater, Crypto Advisor
1. Neil Thomas, CEO & Founder in Muzaara
Whitelist : https://galaxy-esolutions.com/pages/whitelist
Telegram : https://t.me/gesico
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Galaxye_eSol
Medium : https://medium.com/@GalaxyeSolution
My profile Bitcointalk:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=898763