GENESIS SUPPLY CHAIN PLATFORM REVIEW
Shipping, transportation of passengers and goods on waterways, has played a significant role in the development of human society. The transportation through sea routes has been considered to be the most cheapest and economical mode of transport, which gave an increase to ship building and movement of trade by using available waterways internally for transportation of goods locally and afterwards through sea for intercontinental trade. The shipping industry has seen tremendous growth over the years and has accounted to over 90% of the value of the world trade. The transportation of bulk raw materials, Intercontinental trade, local trade, the importation/exportation of affordable food and manufactured goods couldn’t have been possible without shipping.
Despite the huge growth and benefit in this industry, there have been several problems troubling the sector, problems like centralized data base, lack of trust, manual and repetitive tasks, counterfeited pars in the spare market, government regulation, lack of transparency.
GENESIS SUPPLY CHAIN PLATFORM (GSCP)
One of the main aims of creating the GSCP platform is to create a cordial relationship between suppliers and buyers, by increasing trust and avoiding time consuming tasks for the purchaser.
The GSCP Platform also aims to create a platform that will provide an effective blockchain enabled container asset registry where all global container will be registered.
GSC Platform also aims to implements GSC ERP 3.0 blockchain technology to enable company in the world to make use of purchase management software to handle purchases.
SOLUTION PROFFERED BY GSC
- High level of data security is one of the major solutions proffered by GSC
- Users will be able to trust each other using the GSC platform
- Decentralized Database
- Interoperability – current ERPs supported
- High transparency
- Immutable record and full traceability of transactions
- Smart contract automation
BENEFITS FOR THE BUYER
- The personalized dashboard for buyers will be used to monitor supplier’s portfolio.
- Buyers will enjoy a reduced time required for completing a purchase order
- Buyers will also enjoy from the development of multi-scoring
- A huge reduction in ordering, administrative and accounting costs related to purchases.
- The increased reliability and trust
- Buyers will be able to enjoy upmost transactions
BENEFITS FOR THE SUPPLIER
- It will help increase sales security.
- It will also help for good business visibility
- Suppliers will be able to improve through accreditations by buyers
- It will also help in the reduction of prospecting expenses
BENEFITS FOR THE CARRIER / FREIGHT FORWARDER:
- Better business visibility
- Improvement of reputation by buyers rating
- It will also help to increase sales security
- Global sales follow-up on the performance tracking scoreboard
THE GSCP TOKEN
The GSCP Token is the main token of blockchain technology GSC ERP 3.0. it will give user access to innovation and services offered by the GSC Platform.
GSCP USES CASES
- GSCP token can be used to trace transactions.
- The GSCP tokens can also be used for paying incentives and reward.
- The GSCP token are paid for immediate payment by the platform.
- Holders of the GSCP tokens will have access to the platform.
Kindly visit the below website for more in depth knowledge about the project:
Author’s bountyOx username : obembe