Global Property Register
Hi friends If you are interested in joining the Global Property Register (GPR) project, you should read reviews that can help you get information that can help you see their vision and mission. Here’s the review:
About Global Property Register
- Most Land and Property is not registered. The World Bank says that only 30% of land rights are registered or recorded worldwide and this needs to change. Most countries do not have a central property register(https://www.worldbank.org/en/topic/land)
- Current Land and Property registers are open to abuse. These are held in databases or paper forms that are open to abuse and alteration by corrupt officials. These officials often alter the records in return for bribes or favours
- The records are not safe from theft or natural disasters like floods, fires and hurricanes.
- The Registers are fragmented and not all inclusive. In the United Kingdom for example each Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland all have separate registers. More importantly not all properties are on the register. In England only property above £45,000 is required to be registered meaning hundreds of thousands of properties are excluded.
- We are building a register for those countries of the world which do not have one. Our Global Property register on the blockchain will provide for over 4.5bn people a state-of-the art property register
- Because it is decentralised and on the blockchain, it is secure and not open to abuse or manipulation by any one party. It is an immutable record with a full transaction history.
- Records are safe and secure from natural disasters like floods, hurricanes and fires.
- The Global Property Register is universal and all-inclusive. All types of property irrespective of value will be included.
- Building a Global Property Register
- Artificial Intelligence powered analytics to support property owners
- Building a social platform to promote adoption of state of the art real estate solutions
- Building a blockchain property exchange where people can buy and sell property
Global Property Register Mobile APP
- Global Property Search
- Property Dashboard
- Analytics Powered by Artificial Intelligence
- Registration of Property on Blockchain Register
Benefits Of The Blockchain Property Register
- By maintaining an immutable record of property ownership, encumbrance and conveyance, blockchain can provide a certainty of information that allows for a greater level of trust and transparency. It can allow each piece of property to have its own digital address where all information relating to the property may be stored.
- This would include financial information, leases, taxes, bills, liens, easements, building performance, physical characteristics and the transaction history relating to the property, potentially eliminating the need for expensive in-depth title searches.
- Crucially, all property level information can be encrypted in such a way that only those with permission by the property owner (or agent lender, in the case of a mortgage loan transfer) can be allowed access.
- Prevention of Fraud – All transactions that occur on the on a blockchain platform will be cryptographically signed and auditable. The use of timestamps with consensus mechanism on the blockchain has the ability to prevent double booking/selling of the same property unit, which is a common problem when a property is being listed by different brokers.
Details about token
- Token Name/Symbol: XRX
- Total Token Supply: 5,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply 2,500,000,000
- Token Sale Price: $0.005
- Blockchain Used: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC20
- Pre-ICO: Feb 2019
- Soft Cap: $2,500,000
- Hard Cap: $25,000,000
- Nov 2016: Global Property Register team and concept established
- Dec 2016 – May 2017: Proof of concept development.
- Dec 2017: Business Model & Whitepaper development
- June 2018: Work commenced on the development of MVP
- Oct 2018: Completion of MVP
- Nov 2018: Pre-ICO
- Feb 2019: The global roadshow for marketing
- June 2019: ICO
- Oct 2019: USA , UK , Nigeria
- Oct 2020: Brazil, India , South Africa , Pakistan
For more information and join Global Property Register (GPR)social media today please follow these resources:
- Website: https://globalpropertyregister.io/
- Whitepaper: https://globalpropertyregister.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/revised-wp2.pdf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2197740737180635/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GlobalRegister
- Medium: https://medium.com/@globalpropertyregister
- Telegram: https://t.me/globalpropertyregister