What is Glyff ?
Glyff is a decentralized internet platform delivering private asset transfers and programmable privacy for smart contracts.
How does it work ?
Adding elements from latest cryptographic breakthroughs to the Ethereum proven design, Glyff balances data privacy and transactional security with computational efficiency, ultimately delivering an easily programmable, high throughput smart contract settlement layer up to enterprise level while enforcing the core principles of the blockchain. Glyff, like Ethereum, allows development of decentralized applications, but with a key difference : the ability of concealing data from the computing nodes. This enables developers to include sensitive data in their smart-contracts, directly on-chain, without compromise on security
The blockchain is one of the most important recent inventions, enabling business and individuals to instantly send money and information over the internet, without the need for trusted third parties. However, current modelling completely forgoes privacy, with the entirety of data and amounts transacted between parties exposed to the public, whilst most real-world applications – health, financial, IoT, etc – require details of their operations to remain undisclosed and are not compatible with a public blockchain system.
- Initial distribution: 50,000,000 GLY
- TGE (including pre-sale): 32,500,000 GLY
- Glyff reserve: 7,500,000 GLY
- Team and early contributors: 5,000,000 GLY
- Community and strategic partners: 5,000,000 GLY
- Start date : 20 December 2018
- End date : 19 January 2019
- Token price : 0.11 USD
- Discount :25%
- Tokens for sale : 6,500,000
- Start date : 20 February 2019
- End date : 22 March 2019
- Token price : 0.13 USD
- Discount : None
- Tokens for sale : 26,000,000
Prototyping of MVP consensus node and wallet (Sprout)
Consensus node and wallet (early release)
Private test-net launch
Publication of the first whitepaper working draft (Sapling)
Token generation event
Development and code consolidation
Public test-net launch
Consensus node and wallet (stable release)
Developer toolchain and documentation
Mobile wallet (Android/iOS)
We are building a next-generation decentralized platform that enables secure value transfers and smart contract execution, in complete confidentiality and with strong correctness guarantees. Glyff, like Ethereum, allows development of decentralized applications, but with a key difference : the ability of concealing data from the computing nodes. This enables developers to include sensitive data in their smart-contracts, directly on-chain, without compromise on security.
- Website : https://glyff.io/
- Whitepaper : https://glyff.io/files/glyff-wp.pdf
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Glyff-353989662044849/
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/Glyff_io
- Medium : https://medium.com/@glyff_official