Gooreo is a platform built to help newly graduated students.
GoOreo is a unique platform designed to help graduate students find jobs that suit their specialization, as well as giving business owners the opportunity to attract talented students or young graduates for temporary or permanent jobs in their organizations.
GoOreo creates a platform to simplify the job search process for graduates and new graduates, thus greatly enhancing their livelihoods. Corporate organizations also benefit greatly from our platform because there is a minimization or elimination of expensive recruitment services to get the talent needed for their specific roles to maximize long-term profits.
The goal we want to achieve:
- Develop Gooreo as one of the most useful applications for students and business owners to find desired jobs and applicants quickly and easily anytime and in any country.
- Immediately deploy applications in all countries to prove to the world that the Oreo model is an efficient model that can be implemented globally.
- Permanent improvements to the platform based on user feedback and road maps for ongoing presentations of new features to the public.
- Innovate and disrupt traditional ways to promote work to balance technological progress and fast-paced life.
- Increased funding is needed to distribute applications throughout the world.
- Develop a decentralized and autonomous network between students and business organizations with a broad base of new features, services, and transactions.
GoOreo aims: develop Gooreo as one of the most useful applications for students and business owners, with the ability to quickly and easily find the jobs and applicants they want anytime and in any country. The spread of applications in Arab countries will be done soon, GoOreo wants to prove to the whole world that the Oreo model is efficient, feasible on a global scale. Continuously improving the platform based on user feedback and road maps, GoOreo will continue to introduce new features.
Innovation and improvement in traditional ways to find work, GoOreo wants to keep up with technological advancements and a fast pace of life.
GoOreo wants to raise funds needed to spread applications throughout the world.
How does it work?
- Each student registers his account in the application and writes his professional resume.
- The company will issue an application for the job and write the required competencies and determine whether the job is local or online.
- The letter will be sent directly to all students studying in the same field (and in the same country, if the job is local), and will be used in companies seeking employees
- Candidates are accepted through the same site, and candidates can be accepted on social networks, especially (LinkedIn).
- At the end of this term, students receive a certificate that is certified by the site and company and gives a degree (good, medium, very good).
Vision and mission
- Of all software that is a Labor competitor with unique characteristics and features that exclude us. Our vision is to be an optimal / optimal child program.
- Our goal is to help graduate students find work in their field of specialization, and help companies acquire skills along with their knowledge.
Gooreo’s added value as an application
The system is intended for applications based on their specialties and preferences on location (long distance or local).
Trusted certificates from sites and companies, giving intermediate level students, exceptional) after completing work.
Gooreo is a universal client list service platform in one application and uses geolocation technology to connect people.
Easy and fast access for graduates who are looking for work and organizations throughout the world.
Secure the blockchain transaction and efficient recruitment process.
The Gooreo application has been developed and is ready for use. The current version of the application will be enhanced by feedback from the community and will be updated with new technologies and features.
Benefits of GOOREO
Coin Name: OREO
OREO Code: ERC20
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
Contract Address: 0xfb71ab03d371c43f5e2f3747e5f790370399e778
45% Development of Product Development according to the road map.
25% Marketing & partnership Cost to attract business owners, establish partnerships with universities.
12% Operational Operating costs, salaries of non-technology staff.
3% Legal Company, contracts with business owners, development of legal contracts to use services and many other legal jobs.
15% of executive level C salary.
The idea and start of the project.
Publish smart contracts and write whitepapers
November – December 2018
Pre-ICO and ICO
January – February 2019
Includes Coins up to 3 Exchange
Development of Core Platforms and Testing of alpha and
May beta versions 2019
July – September 2019
Includes as many coins on the exchange We can.
Meet Our Committed Team
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org / index .php? topic = 5064295
Linkedin: https: // www.linkedin .com / company / gooreo /
profile URL :: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1624619