GRABITY- NEW PARADIGM OF INTERNET
Hello dear readers.
( Read Whitepaper )
From that problem Gravity is present. what is gravity?
Grabity is a public Blockchain project, to transform the Internet paradigm from a centralized network to a distributed network. Current hardware performance has increased dramatically, even enough for smartphones to have better performance than the previous server. However, it does not use 100% storage space or computing power. Anyone can share computer resources through mastered devices such as smartphones, tablets and PCs, and users can receive as many awards as they provide resources, and DApp developers can use shared computer resources to operate services at lower costs. When the Grabity project reaches the commercialization stage, anyone will be able to use distributed nodes to change the Internet paradigm.
The Orbits Network is Grabity’s decentralized main net that draw a truly distributed P2P network by utilizing all wired/wirelessly connected idle computer resources. Transactions from Orbits Network are managed efficiently through using Genesis Hoisting technology, which can process transactions simultaneously and quickly. In addition, Smart Contract and resource files can be stored in separate portions into each by using the distributed storage technology and Defrag Function technology that can recall each part and execute in a streaming format.
- Network layer : P2P-based overlay network. Verify and then propagate the transactions between nodes through the layer. The principal is to make the most use of basic network bandwidth.
- Data Layer : Blockchain data structure and physical storage space. Includes Merkle Tree, Hash Function, Data Block, digital sign and etc. that store blocks and DApp files containing the transaction history.
- Consensus Layer : Node that generates a transaction directly verifies its own transaction, and the transaction that has been verified by majority of certain nearby nodes is generated as a block. This is distributed to other nodes, and if there are any nodes that is determined to be malicious attacks, the transaction details are initialized and synchronized to the verified transaction details.
- Application Layer : Provide the application interface on top of the Blockchain. Smart Contracts, virtual machines, DApp, etc. are included and directly linked between the data users.
- Management Layer : Toolkit and SDK are provided to form the development of ecosystem and located the 3rd Party.
Planet Wallet is the node client and official wallet of the Orbits Network. In order to secure the users, Planet Wallet will be released before the launch of the main net with the function of transferring token conveniently through mobile phone number, along with storing and transferring token in the application between exchanges. After the main net launch, node application function and DApp Store will be added.
The Grabity ecosystem consists of nodes, community, DApp, and platforms, and each institute contributes to the ecosystem based on the token economy. We present the token economy and various requirements for the ecosystem to function and develop as follows.
The Token Economy of the Orbits Network provide value through interaction by distribution of tokens that participate as token consumer and node, such as consumers of computer resources, platform users, ICO participants, node that desires more reward, and providers of computer resources and obtains GBT as reward. The consumers of computer resources can use the Orbits Network using GBT for less than the cost of building or maintaining existing servers, and the provider of computer resources can obtain GBT by providing Orbits Network with idle resources or extra devices of their own devices
Demand for GBT
- Consumers who need computer resources should purchase GBT.
- Need to purchase GBT to participate the in the ICO on the Orbits Network-based DApp
- GBT is DApp’s main currency, and if DApp’s users increase, demand can increase.
- The reward for providing computer resources after the main net launch can be expected to increase the demand for GBT, determined from the additional computer resources and GBT.