Pollution of the environment is one of the biggest problems facing the world today. The large amount of waste produced each year poses a serious threat to the health of our planet. As the number of plastics, cans, and other waste increases in the ocean, many fragments are on the verge of extinction.
Scientists say it’s not safe to keep litter on the planet longer, so it’s very important to find a way to solve the problem. Each person can make a difference and by combining our efforts, we can stop the destructive effects of pollution. For example, anyone can manage a separate waste collection, with key economic and environmental benefits.
Large companies around the world are helping to solve the problem by investing in waste recycling. The most influential entrepreneurs, actors and role models spread environmental awareness and raise significant funds for green projects and activities.
The government is also supporting the cause by providing funds for environmentally friendly initiatives. To help the environment in the country, the Government of Kazstan will update the law and the ecological code in particular. The authorities plan to introduce a policy that will allow investors wishing to participate in environmentally friendly projects to invest in green bonds.
Although many researchers and companies are currently working on their solutions, Greentoken seems to be one of the most promising projects in the green industry. The launch aims to build a profitable and efficient waste recycling plant in Kazakhstan, capable of recycling organic, solid, industrial or medical waste without initial classification.
The waste will be recycled to a pyrolysis reactor originally used to produce synthesis gas, a mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen in the industry. Synthesis gas is a source of methanol, hydrogen and other chemicals. It is used to generate heat and electricity through gas turbine generators and piston gas generators.
In addition, it is used to produce foam glass, an environmentally friendly material used for the insulation of residential buildings and industrial enterprises. Due to the small number of foam glass manufacturers, there is a strong demand for this material.
Recycling will not be exposed to oxygen at temperatures up to 1300 ° C. Thermal energy produced from synthetic gas will provide energy to the 20-hectare industrial greenhouse, producing up to 12 000 metric tons. cucumber, tomato and other vegetables. It should be noted that the demand for these products in the capital of Kazakhstan amounts to 120 000 tonnes per year, which means that the new greenhouse will represent 10% of the market.
In February, Greentoken successfully tested the reactor prototype in the Unger laboratory in Germany. The reactors do not explode because the recycling process enters atmospheric pressure. In addition, the waste is treated without contact with the external environment.
- Code name: Greentoken
- Notification token: GTN
- Calculated: 500 000 000 GTN
- Pre-ICO price: starting at $ 0.07
Distribute the token
- 65% – ICO
- Teams – 19%
- 1% – Baunts
- 10% – Pre-ICO
- 5% – Private pre-sale
- Q2 2017 – The idea and the beginning of the creation of a project team
- Q3 2017 – Development of concepts and white paper projects
- Q1 2018 – Launch of the first phase of Greentoken’s Private Sale project
- Q2 2018 – Developing Offers and Launching Smart Websites
- Q3 2018 – Launch of a two-stage project of Greentoken’s Pre-ICO project
- Q3 2018 – Construction and preparation of infrastructures for mining operations
- Q4 2018 – Launch in three phases “ICO”
- Q1 2019 – Farm Operations and Start Paying Dividends
- Q3 2019 – Connect to free electricity from the factory
- Askhat Kassymov – Director General, Project Monitoring
- Paul Biller – Partner and co-author of the project, technology vendor
- Gustavo Vega – Project Management Manager
- Tony Ayzenberg – PMP Project Manager, IPMA
- Ruslan Ibrayev – Investor, Analyst
- Yerzhan Janabekov – Chief Engineer – Assistant Project Supervisor
Greentoken is the first project to use this unique recycling technology on an industrial scale. With the support of the government and venture capitalists, start-up can ensure project execution with 10% of internal funds. Without external capital, the group relies on venture capital and credit to carry out its development.
ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4899128