HACK fund is a liquid fund on the blockchain. HACK token is the Ethereum-based token issued to investors. Hackers/Founders (H/F) is an organization that has been investing in top startups through an expansive global network. Hackers/Founders (H/F) created HACK to bring its successful approach to the blockchain, increasing accessibility and liquidity for investors. HACK uses blockchain technology to make startup investing available to people around the world and who are at all levels of investing.
HACK is a new Ethereum-based token issued by HACK fund, and can be bought, sold and traded through online exchanges as a liquid transaction. HACK is a tradeable digital token that can be used for participation, representation, proof of membership in H/F or any other suitable purpose.
HACK will benefit from the same processes, community and experience that resulted in seven Hackers/Founders portfolio exits over the past five years. With the use of blockchain technology, HACK will make it more possible for people at every level and in every part of the world to invest in startups. In addition, the liquidity of HACK means investors will be able to reap the rewards of a diversified startup portfolio withouthaving to wait for years.
1. Targeted number of investments: 30 for every$10M raised.
2. Typical initial investment by HACK: $100k-$250k Seed, $500k-$2M Series A.
3. Investing in startups seeking to have their own token sale as well as those growing towards traditional exits.
For every $10M raised in the token sale, HACK will invest into approximately 30 existing or new portfolio companies. Fund investments will be Seed and Series A. H/F’s existing services-for-equity business model may also be used to obtain additional equity in individual companies. Taken together, equity ownership of startups will range from a minimum of 1% to a maximum of 30%. Startups accepted into the portfolio go through a proprietary vetting process that utilizes the wisdom of the H/F network of experts, partners and peers to select the best companies.
The key advantages:
- Institutional – Expanded liquidity and presentation to blockchain.
- Crypto – Broadening into top worldwide, high-development tech new companies through digital currency.
- Licensed – Other option to non-fluid crowdfunding, or high-hazard heavenly attendant speculations.
The Project Team:
The HACK has been designed and created by a highly experienced team of technology experts. The team’s members bring together expertise that gives them a deep understanding of the challenges faced by many crypto enterprises including the legal, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Jonathan Nelson – Managing Partner HACK, CEO H/F
- Laura Nelson – General Partner HACK, CCO, Co-Founder of H/F
- Mak Gutiérrez – General Partner, Director H/F Mexico
- plus the Hack advisers
- Token: Hack
- Abbreviation: HACK
- Platform: Ethereum
- Accepting: ETH, BTC
- 1 HACK = $ 1
My profile Bitcointalk:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1020168