High Purity Quartz (HPQ).
High Purity Quartz (HPQ) is the basic material for electronic, optical, lighting and solar (PV) industries. It is used in solar elements, semiconductors, optical fibers, lenses, crucibles, telecommunications and a necessary element for the production of modern gadget like mobile phones. Quartz, also known as silicon dioxide or silica, SiO2, is one of earth’s most abundant minerals and occurs in many different geological settings. It is best-known for its use in glass manufacturing, but also has uses across a variety of industries requiring differing levels of SiO2 content. HPQ is usually a white powder. It can be defined as having at least 99.995% SiO2 content. However, the main focus is always on the non-SiO2 content of the quartz. HPQ is the basic material for electronic, optical, lighting and solar (PV) industries. It is used in solar elements, semiconductors, optical fibres, lenses, crucibles, telecommunications, etc.
WHY INVEST IN HPQ?
– Invest in a Real Industry: A real industrial project that you can visit and a real product that you can touch.
– Stable and Guaranteed Returns: Buyback guarantee and ability to redeem tokens for product. Buyback prices are pre-defined in USD. Product prices are also very stable – you do not have to worry about the volatility of cryptocurrencies.
– Ready to Begin: Everything is ready to start – technology, team, sales, industrial park, financial model and detailed plans.
– Transparency: You can visit our office and project site at any time. In addition, we will be updating our investors on our progress through our website and social media.
– Unique and Exciting Technology: HPQ technology is a novel approach to produce high purity and ultra-pure quartz. HPQ have thoroughly tested this technology over the past few years, and are very excited by the results.
– Strong Team: HPQ have a very experienced team to make this project successful and become one of the leading global companies in the industry.
TOKEN SALE AND ICO DETAILS
Pre-ICO (April 18 – May 08, 2018), minimum amount 100 (one hundred) tokens:
Week 1 (April 18-24, 2018) – USD2.00 + 15% free bonus tokens
Week 2 (April 25-May 01, 2018) – USD2.00 + 10% free bonus tokens
Week 3 (May 02-08, 2018) – USD2.00 + 7% free bonus tokens
ICO (May 09 – June 08, 2018), any amount allowed:
Day 1 (May 09, 2018) – USD2.00 (early bird price)
Day 2-7 (May 10-15, 2018) – USD2.20
Day 8-15 (May 16-May 23, 2018) – USD2.30
Day 16-25 (May 24-June, 02, 2018) – USD2.40
Day 26+ (from June 03, 2018) – USD2.50
Minimum USD1,650,000 (soft cap) financing to start our production line. To start the 1st 500 TPA (ton per year) production line for IOTA-4 quartz — workshop, equipment, laboratory, raw materials and reagents, labor, other direct expenses.
Bulk special bonus:
From 5,000 tokens +5% free tokens
From 25,000 tokens +10% free tokens
(will be sent additionally to the ordered amount
From the end of ICO:
Months 1-2 – paperwork, approvals, order production equipment
Months 2-6 – preparatory works, clean room, delivery of production equipment
Month 7 – installation works and start of production
Month 8 – start of buyback process
Month 13 – start of redemption process.
FUTURE PROSPECTS FOR HPQ MARKET
The semiconductor segment accounted for over 36% of sales volume in the HPQ market in 2016, but going forward, the solar industry is expected to gain a larger share of the market.
• The total amount of solar power added worldwide rose by approximately 50% in 2016, and is expected to continue growing. Global solar power capacity is now up at 350W, up from 50GW in 2010
• EU countries have agreed on a new 2030 Framework for climate and energy, including EU-wide targets of at least a 27% share of renewable energy consumption.
• Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry has fixed the country’s renewable energy target at 22–24% by 2030.
• China’s total solar PV capacity now exceeds the government’s 2020 goal of 105GW, set in 2016.
• India has set itself a target of 100 GW of solar power by 2022.
• Arab countries (UAE, Kuwait) are developing their own solar energy projects.
• Stable growth 3-5% yearly. About half of silicon wafers production (45%) is in Japan and Taiwan.
• According to Research.Techart, based on EPIA data in 2015, demand for polysilicon reach ed 37 – 58 thousand ton / year.
MEET THE TEAM
For more information:
Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3330710.0
Published by: Harleyberry
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1620264
Eth Address: 0x2F646B6A6085d34B0Efc88C1b0DCaa8B3af2E53C