HPQ ~ HIGH PURITY QUARTZ
What is HPQ?
HPQ which is abbreviated from High Purity Quartz. The basic material for electronic, optical, lighting and solar (PV) industries. It is used in solar elements, semiconductors, optical fibers, lenses, crucibles, telecommunications. It is a necessary element for the production of any modern gadget — for example, mobile phones.
Quartz, also known as silicon dioxide or silica, SiO2, is one of earth’s most abundant minerals and occurs in many different geological settings. It is best-known for its use in glass manufacturing, but also has uses across a variety of industries requiring differing levels of SiO2 content.
HPQ is usually a white powder. It can be defined as having at least 99.995% SiO2 content. However, the main focus is always on the non-SiO2 content of the quartz. HPQ is the basic material for electronic, optical, lighting and solar (PV) industries. It is used in solar elements, semiconductors, optical fibres, lenses, crucibles, telecommunications, etc.
ADVANTAGES OF HPQ
An Industry Ripe for Disruption
There is limited competition in the global HPQ industry with two dominating players, Unimin and The Quartz Corp, handling more than 80% of global production. It has taken us a few years to test, but we now have the technology to disrupt this industry and create a truly unique production process.
Great Returns with Guaranteed Exit Options
You can plan your returns and choose one of the options offered: buyback at predefined prices, redeem for actual HPQ products or resell in the market. Buyback and redemption are guaranteed by our company. You do not need to depend on the volatility of cryptocurrencies because buyback prices are predefined in USD.
Innovative Green Technology
Our technology is environmentally friendly. Instead of the classic method of quartz purifying (taking out the impurities which produces lots of harmful waste), we “take” only pure quartz out of raw material which can be quartz sand of any purity. Reagents are recycled and used in the production process again and again. Our unique production process leaves no hazardous waste.
FUTURE PROSPECTS FOR HPQ MARKET
The semiconductor segment accounted for over 36% of sales volume in the HPQ market in 2016, but going forward, the solar industry is expected to gain a larger share of the market.
• The total amount of solar power added worldwide rose by approximately 50% in 2016, and is expected to continue growing. Global solar power capacity is now up at 350W, up from 50GW in 2010
• EU countries have agreed on a new 2030 Framework for climate and energy, including EU-wide targets of at least a 27% share of renewable energy consumption.
• Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry has fixed the country’s renewable energy target at 22–24% by 2030.
• China’s total solar PV capacity now exceeds the government’s 2020 goal of 105GW, set in 2016.
• India has set itself a target of 100 GW of solar power by 2022.
• Arab countries (UAE, Kuwait) are developing their own solar energy projects.
• Stable growth 3-5% yearly. About half of silicon wafers production (45%) is in Japan and Taiwan.
• According to Research.Techart, based on EPIA data in 2015, demand for polysilicon reach ed 37 – 58 thousand ton / year.
- Invest in a Real Industry
- Stable and Guaranteed Returns
- Ready to Begin
- Unique and Exciting Technology
- Strong Team
Token Details and ICO
April 18 – May 08, 2018 minimum amount 100 (one hundred) tokens:
Week 1 (April 18-24, 2018) – USD2.00 + 15% free bonus tokens
Week 2 (April 25-May 01, 2018) – USD2.00 + 10% free bonus tokens
Week 3 (May 02-08, 2018) – USD2.00 + 7% free bonus tokens
(May 09 – June 08, 2018), any amount allowed:
Day 1 (May 09, 2018) – USD2.00 (early bird price)
Day 2-7 (May 10-15, 2018) – USD2.20
Day 8-15 (May 16-May 23, 2018) – USD2.30
Day 16-25 (May 24-June, 02, 2018) – USD2.40
Day 26+ (from June 03, 2018) – USD2.50
Minimum USD1,650,000 (soft cap) financing to start our production line. To start the 1st 500 TPA (ton per year) production line for IOTA-4 quartz — workshop, equipment, laboratory, raw materials and reagents, labor, other direct expenses.
Bulk special bonus:
From 5,000 tokens +5% free tokens
From 25,000 tokens +10% free tokens
- April 18 – June 18, 2018
- June 19 – July 20, 2018
- Aug 2018 – Feb, 2019
Set Up Factory
- February 2019
- March 2019
Start of Buyback
- August 2019
Start of Redemption Process
Find out more, visit
Published By: Hurricanecol
BTT Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1576406
#ico #hpq #cryptocurrency #ethereum