While the tech savvy and attentive venture capitalists have long since discovered the cryptocurrency market, there still are a lot of institutional and retail investors that have yet to enter the market. We see governments, banks, and corporations implementing block chain pilot projects, while independent users and investors are actively entering the crypto currency market. High Purity Quartz (HPQ) is a commodity-backed token with a buyback and redemption guarantee, Invest in a real industry and a highly demanded physical product in order to help our world. lets watch the video below…….
High purity quartz is the basic material for electronic, optical, lighting and solar (PV) industries used in solar elements, semiconductors, optical fibres, lenses, crucibles, telecommunications, etc. It is a necessary element for the production of any modern gadget –for example, mobile phones.
Quartz, also known as silicon dioxide or silica, SiO2, is one of earth’s most abundant minerals and occurs in many different geological settings. It is best-known for its use in glass manufacturing, but also has uses across a variety of industries requiring differing levels of SiO2 content.
HPQ is usually a white powder. It can be defined as having at least 99.995% SiO2 content. However, the main focus is always on the non-SiO2 content of the quartz. HPQ is the basic material for electronic, optical, lighting and solar (PV) industries. It is used in solar elements, semiconductors, optical fibres, lenses, crucibles, telecommunications, etc.
HOW HPQ STARTED
The 1st production line for IOTA 4+grade quartz with capacity 500tpato start commercial production, deliveries and further expansion.
If we raise more than our soft cap we will start with higher capacity and probably add IOTA STD production line to meet other buyers’ demand.
Our current confirmed demand is over 10,000 tons per year.
The place: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Increasing the sales and production capacity.
- Minimizing the production expenses and cost.
- Obtaining a higher product purity (we have some ideas).
- Production of crucibles using own quartz.
- Production of SiC (also required by our buyers).
- R&D on pure silicon production.
WHY INVEST IN HIGH PURITY QUARTZ (HPQ)
- Invest in a Real Industry
A real industrial project that you can visit and a real product that you can touch.
- Stable and Guaranteed Returns
Buyback guarantee and ability to redeem tokens for product. Buyback prices are pre-defined in USD. Product prices for high purity quartz are also very stable. You do not have to worry about the volatility of cryptocurrencies – we promise you a return in USD terms.
- Ready to Begin
Everything is ready to start – technology, team, sales, industrial park, financial model and detailed plans. We have signed Letters of Intent with several buyers, so we are expecting revenue from day one of production.
You can visit our office and project site at any time. In addition, we will be updating our investors on our progress through our website and social media.
- Unique and Exciting Technology
Our technology is a novel approach to produce high purity and ultra-pure quartz. Originally developed for a university research project in Moscow more than ten years ago, we have thoroughly tested this technology over the past few years, and are very excited by the results.
- Strong Team
We have a very experienced team to make this project successful and become one of the leading global companies in the industry.
- Description of the market
- Main manufacturers (main suppliers of ~5N purity quartz)
- Market prices and production cost
- Future prospects for HPQ market
DESCRIPTION OF THE MARKET
- High deficit of ultra high purity product and increasing demand
- High prices and shortage / unstable supply of real 5N+ purity
- Users have to purchase a product of lower purity than they would like.
The majority of HPQ consumers are based in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region -Korea, Japan and China. The APAC region collectively accounts for around 50% of global HPQ consumption. North America is the second largest market in terms of HPQ consumption
• The Quartz Corp
• Russian Quartz (Rusnano/ Sumitomo)
MARKET SHARES OF THE MAIN HPQ SUPPLIERS
MARKET PRICES AND PRODUCTION COST
Unlike other industrial mineral markets, there is limited competition in the global HPQ industry with two producers handling more than 80% of global production. This means that prices remain fairly steady.
FUTURE PROSPECTS FOR HIGH PURITY QUARTZ MARKET
In 2016, the solar industry is gaining a larger share of the market in the semiconductor segment accounted for over 36% of sales volume in the High Purity Quartz
• The total amount of solar power added worldwide rose by approximately 50% in 2016, and is expected to continue growing. Global solar power capacity is now up at 350W, up from 50GW in 2010.
• EU countries have agreed on a new 2030 Framework for climate and energy, including EU-wide targets of at least a 27% share of renewable energy consumption.
• Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry has fixed the country’s renewable energy target at 22–24% by 2030. During 2016, all renewable energy sources together represented 14.2% of production. Solarphotovoltaics (PV) share of electricity production in Japan rose from only 2.7% in 2015 to 4.3% in 2016
• China’s total solar PV capacity now exceeds the government’s 2020 goal of 105GW, set in 2016. By 2020, China is aiming to build at least 54.5GW of large-scale solar projects.
• India has set itself a target of 100 GW of solar power by 2022
• Arab countries (UAE, Kuwait) are developing their own solar energy projects
• Stable growth 3- 5% yearly. About half of silicon wafers production (45%) is in Japan and Taiwan
• According to Research Techart, based on EPIA data in 2015, demand for poly-silicon reached 37 –58 thousand ton / year.
CRUCIBLES MARKET (USD million)
HPQ TOKEN (ERC-20)
Pre-ICO (April 18 – May 08, 2018), minimum amount 100 (one hundred) tokens:
Week 1 (April 18-24, 2018) – USD2.00 + 15% free bonus tokens
Week 2 (April 25-May 01, 2018) – USD2.00 + 10% free bonus tokens
Week 3 (May 02-08, 2018) – USD2.00 + 7% free bonus tokens
ICO (May 09 – June 08, 2018), any amount allowed:
Day 1 (May 09, 2018) – USD2.00 (early bird price)
Day 2-7 (May 10-15, 2018) – USD2.20
Day 8-15 (May 16-May 23, 2018) – USD2.30
Day 16-25 (May 24-June, 02, 2018) – USD2.40
Day 26+ (from June 03, 2018) – USD2.50
Minimum USD1,650,000 (soft cap) financing to start our production line. To start the 1st 500 TPA (ton per year) production line for IOTA-4 quartz — workshop, equipment, laboratory, raw materials and reagents, labor, other direct expenses.
Bulk special bonus:
From 5,000 tokens +5% free tokens
From 25,000 tokens +10% free tokens
(will be sent additionally to the ordered amount)
From the end of ICO:
Months 1-2 – paperwork, approvals, order production equipment
Months 2-6 – preparatory works, clean room, delivery of production equipment
Month 7 – installation works and start of production
Month 8 – start of buyback process
Month 13 – start of redemption process
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
For more information, please visit:
Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3330710.0
My BitcoinTalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1925064