HPQ – Trusted, best in the future
Quartz, also known as silicon dioxide or silica, SiO2, is one of earth’s most abundant minerals and occurs in many different geological settings. It is best-known for its use in glass manufacturing, but also has uses across a variety of industries requiring differing levels of SiO2 content.
HPQ is usually a white powder. It can be defined as having at least 99.995% SiO2 content. However, the main focus is always on the non-SiO2 content of the quartz. HPQ is the basic material for electronic, optical, lighting and solar (PV) industries. It is used in solar elements, semiconductors, optical fibres, lenses, crucibles, telecommunications, etc.
DESCRIPTION OF THE MARKET
- High deficit of ultra high purity product and increasing demand
- High prices and shortage / unstable supply of real 5N+ purity
- Users have to purchase a product of lower purity than they would like.
- The Quartz Corp
- Russian Quartz
FUTURE PROSPECTS FOR HPQ MARKET
The semiconductor segment accounted for over 36% of sales volume in the HPQ market in 2016, but going forward, the solar industry is expected to gain a larger share of the market.
- Solar industry
- The total amount of solar power added worldwide rose by approximately 50% in 2016, and is expected to continue growing. Global solar power capacity is now up at 350W, up from 50GW in 2010
- EU countries have agreed on a new 2030 Framework for climate and energy, including EU-wide targets of at least a 27% share of renewable energy consumption.
- Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry has fixed the country’s renewable energy target at 22–24% by 2030.
- China’s total solar PV capacity now exceeds the government’s 2020 goal of 105GW, set in 2016.
- India has set itself a target of 100 GW of solar power by 2022.
- Arab countries (UAE, Kuwait) are developing their own solar energy projects.
- Stable growth 3-5% yearly. About half of silicon wafers production (45%) is in Japan and Taiwan.
- According to Research.Techart, based on EPIA data in 2015, demand for polysilicon reach ed 37 – 58 thousand ton / year.
- Increasing the sales and production capacity.
- Minimizing the production expenses and cost.
- Obtaining a higher product purity
- Production of crucibles using own quartz.
- Production of SiC (also required by buyers).
- R&D on pure silicon production.
WHY INVEST IN HPQ?
- Invest in a Real Industry: A real industrial project that you can visit and a real product that you can touch.
- Stable and Guaranteed Returns: Buyback guarantee and ability to redeem tokens for product. Buyback prices are pre-defined in USD. Product prices are also very stable – you do not have to worry about the volatility of cryptocurrencies.
- Ready to Begin: Everything is ready to start – technology, team, sales, industrial park, financial model and detailed plans.
- Transparency: You can visit our office and project site at any time. In addition, we will be updating our investors on our progress through our website and social media.
- Unique and Exciting Technology: HPQ technology is a novel approach to produce high purity and ultra-pure quartz. HPQ have thoroughly tested this technology over the past few years, and are very excited by the results.
- Strong Team: HPQ have a very experienced team to make this project successful and become one of the leading global companies in the industry.
ICO STRUCTURE – HPQ TOKEN (ERC-20)
1. Pre-ICO (April 18 – May 08, 2018), minimum amount 100 (one hundred) tokens:
- Week 1 (April 18-24, 2018) – USD2.00 + 15% free bonus tokens
- Week 2 (April 25-May 01, 2018) – USD2.00 + 10% free bonus tokens
- Week 3 (May 02-08, 2018) – USD2.00 + 7% free bonus tokens
2. ICO (May 09 – June 08, 2018), any amount allowed:
- Day 1 (May 09, 2018) – USD2.00 (early bird price)
- Day 2-7 (May 10-15, 2018) – USD2.20
- Day 8-15 (May 16-May 23, 2018) – USD2.30
- Day 16-25 (May 24-June, 02, 2018) – USD2.40
- Day 26+ (from June 03, 2018) – USD2.50
TRACKER & RATING
Project contact details
Bitcointalk Profile Link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1795848