IceBreakerAR | Project Overview
IceBreakerAR | Project Overview
Hello everybody! Today I will tell you about the project IceBreakerAR. IceBreakerAR will bridge the virtual world with reality by providing a revolutionary tool that removes the core barriers which prevent humans from reaching out and interacting with one another. Users of IceBreakerAR will have the confidence to approach each other and be equipped with conversational tools which can assist initiating the interaction in an innovative and fun manner, from whether the user is seeking a relationship, friendship or networking/business opportunity. In addition, all user data is secured in the blockchain thereby providing the highest standard of security and integrity.
Dating, meeting, career networking websites and apps have not undergone a meaningful evolution since entering the market in the early 2000’s. The most recent progression is simply porting the website onto smart devices, but the mechanism has largely been passive. Users must create a profile, scroll through innumerable matches, strike a conversation and attempt to move the online connection to the real world. In addition, they suffer from the same core issues.
- Proliferation andsophisticationof profile bots.
Fake profiles which swell membership numbers and deceive users have become commonplace. There are automated bots and even professional chat services employed so the users do not know if they are chatting with a real person or real profile.
- Outof date or fake photos.
Users wish to put their best image for the world to see but are limited in the expression of their personality to a few photos which often are outdated or simply false.
- Lack of follow through.
Even once a connection is made, many people simply do not move forward from the online world to meeting in the real world. A recent study on Tinder usage has shown that “Over 70 percent of the people on the dating app have never even bothered to go on a date with a match.” — LenEdu 1
Data breaches have exposed companies to multi million dollar lawsuits and caused extreme distress for Users. In August of 2015 Ashley Madison had 39 million user profiles made public. In September of 2017 Equifax, one of the three largest credit agencies in the U.S., suffered a breach that affected 143 million consumers. In December of 2016, Yahoo reported a data breach of over 1 billion user accounts. “The sensitivity of the information is so extreme and the repercussions of this breach are so extreme, it puts the damages faced by members in a completely different category of class-action suits.”
Users will be able to earn rewards by completing a variety of real world actions. These actions vary in size and nature of the rewards. Some rewards will allow Users to “level up” their Avatars which will open up new accessories and customizations, other rewards will provide free merchandise at retail partners, some rewards will provide free IBAR Credits that may be used within the app. The actions to earn these rewards will also vary in difficulty. Some actions will be simply clicking on banner ads while other actions may require locating a specific retail partner and watching their AR Advertisment. Users will also be incentivized through rewards to match and interact. Rewards may be given for number of gifts purchased and given, matches made and contacted or number of retail partners that the User has purchased an item from. This gamefication aspect makes IceBreakerAR an app that users will come back to and promote a healthy ecosystem.
The privacy of IceBreakerAR Users is of the utmost importance. Users are able to set privacy settings in any way they choose. These privacy settings may be applied globally or on a per category basis.
• Match Threshold — Users have the ability to control their match percentage threshold. If a user wishes to raise or lower this threshold, when they scan they will see results based upon their desired threshold. There is an override setting that will ‘only allow scans for my threshold or higher.’ This means the User will ONLY show on scan results if the match equals or exceeds THEIR threshold. This will prevent unwanted people approaching.
• Available –Users will show up on other IceBreakerAR Users scans as long as the match is of sufficient threshold.
• Do Not Disturb — this mode will suppress the User from showing up on any other Users’ scans.
• Pre-screen — this mode allows the User to scan their surroundings first and select which individuals they would be open to meet. Anyone that has been flagged as ‘No’ will not show up on future scans nor will the User show up on their scans. The User will be reminded after 30 minutes to pre-screen again in the event new desirable matches have entered the vicinity.
IceBreakerAR offers a unique and innovative avenue for advertisement which integrates the technology of augmented reality. The advertising offerings are:
• Targeted Banners — this is the most economical advertising option where a banner is displayed to users upon starting the application based upon the users interests.
• Template AR — this option allows advertisers to select a pre-defined augmented reality animation that will be overlayed on their establishment
• Custom AR — this option provides advertisers with full creativity to work with IceBreakerAR consultants to create specific augmented reality solutions for their business.
This project is very interesting and technological. In the future, the technology of virtual reality will be very popular. This technology will be used in various areas as well as in business.
BitcoinTalk Topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3662808.new#new
Мое имя пользователя Bitcointalk: Folensplet
Мой профиль Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/ index.php? action = profile; u = 2132338
Мой ERC-20 ETH: 0x1Cbc85B722Af992615913f9a7bA7a5EB6A3d6745
Моя телеграмма: @ Alexandrovich19
Моя почта: email@example.com
Имя пользователя Bounty0x : stark