ICO Review: Nodvix Project
What is NODVIX?
NODVIX is a 24-hour broadcasting platform designed to display interesting and relevant video content specific to a user’s interests. NODVIX is a self-regulating, open to all, real-time, video content platform that bypasses the restrictions found within the current $1.7 trillion broadcasting market.
We provide a decentralized blockchain-powered solution that profoundly changes the digital broadcasting world for content makers, advertisers, and viewers alike. The absence of KYC, governmental censorship and ease of entry for new content-makers creates a unique environment for real freedom of speech. Advertisers benefit from sponsoring content relevant to their business while paying a fraction of what the market demands.
Television and radio broadcasting have been with us for almost 100 years. They’ve been the core of an information revolution that drove every single one of the events of the 20th and 21st centuries. In 1914, before radio, a single event triggered a world war simply because there was no real-time information. As news spread of the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, countries all around the planet responded through the use of treaties and pre-made alliances. There was no time for a voice of reason, and no way to distribute it. That was the last war fought without mass-market telecommunications technology and it was in many ways the fiercest and most cruel war of all time.
Radio, then television, have played a part in building a worldwide peace that has lasted since the 1940s. Sure the world isn’t free of military conflict, but thanks to global communication and the way it brings us together, most of us have never seen anything like a world war. Television has made war more horrifying for the average person and that’s a good thing.
In the meantime, radio and television have brought us happy times and sad, kept us informed during national disasters and tragedies, and given us hope when we have needed it most. Broadcasting has lifted us up and unified us and clarified our purpose.
And for the first time in its history, television — in fact all broadcasting — is under attack on several fronts.
Obviously the greatest challenge to television is the internet. By creating a global, always-on network full of on-demand content, the internet has become the way most of us get our information. The internet has already made television obsolete as a global news medium – by the time the TV news gets hold of something, the internet has had it for hours or days. The immediacy and intimacy of the internet, delivered exactly as we want it, when we want it, has made people move away from broadcasting in droves. That’s already happened.
Recognizing the brodcasting era that is now becoming more sophisticated, NODVIX is challenged to become a brodcasting platform that is able to present interesting and relevant video content specific to a user’s interests. NODVIX is a 24-hour P2P broadcasting platform designed to display interesting and relevant video content to its users that is free from restrictions and provides a revenue model that pays creators/uploaders.
With a system like this, it allows creators or other stakeholders to feel valued for their efforts.
How It Works?
- A user creates or uploads content to the NODVIX platform. Content could be a music video, news story, film, or anything with a frame rate!
- A torrent-file (hash file) is generated and uploaded to the Torrent-Nodes. The file also contains a unique wallet address where profits will be sent.
- The Torrent-Nodes vote to categorize the content, as well as review the content. Should the content be illegal in nature, the Torrent-Nodes will permanently block the file.
- Advertisers then select which category of content they would like to sponsor. These adverts are reviewed, rated, authorized and placed by the Torrent-Nodes.
- Content is placed into one of many specialized channels based on the Torrent-Nodes categorization and broadcast to the NODVIX platform network.
- Users can watch 24-hour content through the platform based on their interests and preferences. Adverts will appear in a non-intrusive manner periodically and targeted for that category of media.
Decentralised Peer-to-Peer broadcasting and content storage that is highly resistant to censorship, bias, and blocking
Self-regulating content management and monetization of media enabled through the utilization of “Torrent Nodes”
Easy and unrestricted access for all market participants with no limitations placed on geographic location or governmental censorship
Free, equitable access for advertisers and content-makers
An honest division of income to video content creators, publishers, and advertisers
A vast selection of TV channels with globally created content open to all
NODVIX Token (NDVX)
The company’s internal digital currency, NDVX, is an ERC20 token and used as both a means of payment and an enabler for the Torrent-Node network.
- Advertisers use NDVX to pay for advert airtime on the channel of their choosing along with discounts for utilizing the NDVX tokens.
- Content-makers and Uploaders receive NDVX tokens as payment for services.
- NDVX tokens create Master-Nodes. This type of Torrent-Node provides a higher rate income (8%) for their participation in the information storage, dissemination services, and content review. Master-Nodes are weighted meaning additional NDVX over the minimum amount will multiply the payout value.
Based on the success of ICO & Pre-ICO
50 ETH Soft cap
1000 ETH Hard cap
1500 ETH Soft cap
20000 ETH Hard cap
83% Content Creator or Uploader
8% Distributed to the NDVX supported Torrent-Nodes for sorting, storing and distributing the information (Masternodes)
2% Distributed to the unsupported Torrent-Nodes for sorting, storing and distributing the information
2% Nodvix Platform Development
4% Bounty held on Bitcointalk
12% Frozen for 180 days
9% Tokens for Exchanges, Bug-Bounty, Advertising and Marketing
75% PRE-ICO + ICO
For more information:
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1289138