Ideal Data Memory (IDM) – A Technological Breakthrough in Security
Ideal Memory Data (IDM) – a platform that provides secure data storage and decentralized project data exchanges that have the best value for potential investors or investors, it is one of the fastest growing projects, due to the hesitant exchange of digital assets in earlier this year has significantly increased. The network definition uses a completely unique theme from other Pallet platforms around the world, having a balance value and investment process, which has a value of more profit than the capital required for current digital-asset trading. IDM is a blockchin platform, which for the first time introduces a unique creative idea in a symbolic economic market economy, which can start a personal trading and digital asset exchange platform.
IDM is one of the outcomes of the blockcheynov industry, which is experiencing good performance and great ideas, based on a system that directly opens the possibility for investors to be more open with symbolic investments. Being one of the first platform platforms to be generated, the company wants to realize and help investors to be more worried about the world’s most afflicted economic weaknesses in the concept of mutual assistance as investments that can be exchanged by registered users in this chain of blocks. Some Important Points from the IDM Platform This will be a moment when most of the registered investors or potential investors who start their business on this platform will do business.
In the 21st century is the age of information. More and more data are generated on the daily basis creating an ever-increasing demand for storage space. Not every home computer, let alone a mobile device, can store all its own generated data. The capacity of the built-in memory is growing along with requirements for data safety. The increased volume of generated data proportionally increases the number of potential threats to the storage of this data.
With the growth in the number of devices, cloud storage services are becoming increasingly important. Many cloud storage providers promise fast, reliable and convenient services. However, the things are a bit more complicated.
Global expansion of the IDM data storage service powered by SIZE technology, will prevent consumers and businesses from losing data, and therefore, from suffering losses associated with hacker attacks and theft of information.
Features of IDM
- The most safe and secure data storage system and data transmission
- Affordable price
- The only player on the market offering this level of data protection
- Savvy marketing strategy
- Legal guarantee on data security
How IDM Works
Countermeasures to emerging threats
- The encryption of data by the user could be a viable method of countering cyber-attacks and potential data theft;
- Another way is to select an additional option offered by cloud service, which provides uploaded data to be encrypted by the service;
- The two-factor authentication (2FA) allows to increase the level of data access protection with minimum costs;
- An anti-virus software which is a more conservative method of data protection.
Safety Rating of Popular Cloud Storage Services
The world-famous company UBER was subjected to a massive cyber attack, as a result, the data of 57 million drivers and customers had been stolen.
The most disturbing thing was covering by the company the very fact of hacking and theft, and the payment to the perpetrators a ransom of $ 100 thousand dollars. The attack was interesting in itself because hackers got access to the company’s data through the GitHub service, where they hacked several accounts, downloaded data from Uber employees and with this data accessed a huge array of Uber data in the Amazon Web Services used by Uber for calculations.
Several years earlier, Yahoo and Equifax were hacked, along with many other companies and private accounts.
The need for the guaranteed security of stored documents
Currently, there isn’t a single data storage on the market that can guarantee the absolute security of the documents that have special value and, at the same time, is accessible for the ordinary people
- The consumers have the demand for secure storage of their personal and classified documents of particular importance
- IDM introduces the service that can boast the superior level of security which is way higher than the one offered by any of the similar providers on the market and exceeds all State standards regarding the secure data storage
- Despite the fact that almost all State services have the highest level of data protection, they also experience the leak of data
Advantages of IDM
- Highest level of data protection – the absolute cypher, the “one-time pad” principle and the post-quantum level of protection;
- No “backdoor” – the working principle of the system does not permit the creation of a functional backdoor;
- The system configuration does not permit a successful (MiTM) hacker attack;
- The service does not operate via DNS servers;
- No metadata collection – all metadata is generated and stored only on users’ computers and is never transmitted over the Internet;
- Independent metadata management system allowing users to manage, protect and search within the stored information;
- Fully protected personal communication channel based on our own technology;
- Possibility for full recovery of a file even if the 98% of stored data has been lost;
- Automatic recovery and replication of the information from unreliable storage nodes, preventing reliability of the stored information falling to a critical level where recovery is impossible;
- Inherent scalability. The ecosystem is easily scalable, depending on the number of active storage nodes;
- Non-susceptibility to a risk of massive rolling disconnections of storage nodes in countries and on entire continents, which may happen due to natural disasters, power outages, enforcement of bans by governments or other competent authorities, due to the distribution of transformed data for the storage across all continents and throughout the world;
- Full autonomy of the ecosystem: the SIZE algorithm performs the monitoring of storage nodes, the quality of individual nodes, their reputation and distribution of data – whereas all settlements with users and miners are administered via blockchain;
- Ability to generate revenue from leasing unused memory on mobile or home devices;
- Second life of memory, the possibility of using obsolete and no longer used devices
- Name of the token (ticker): IDM
- Full name: Ideal Digital Memory
- Token price: Preliminary price 0.01 ETH. It may change with ETH rate
- Based on: Ethereum (ERC-20) – burnable
- Divider (the number of digits after a comma): 18
- Total number of emitted tokens: Mintable, at purchase
- Minimum investment: 0.1 ETH
- Emission: One-time only
- 2010 – The SIZE algorithm was successfully tested on CamGrid network at the Cavendish Laboratory at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
- 2012 – Foundation of Equivalence AG
- 2014 – An ultra-secure file-sharing program based on SIZE technology was introduced at “Hack in Paris” where the global hacker community tried to crack the algorithm without success.
- 2015 – The launch of a publicly available version of the BoobookBox for business and private users.
- March 2018 – Technology has been successfully tested in European cybersecurity laboratories.
- April 2018 – ICO for the global decentralized ultra-secure storage service IDM
- 2019 – Launch of IDM service
- 2019- Development of the cloud blockchain platform (SaaS) based on SIZE data protection technology
- 2019 – 2020 – Implementation of a marketing strategy for the promotion of the IDM service and SIZE technology
- 2020 – 2022 – Development of a decentralized and distributed cloud platform (PaaS)
For more information, please visit:
Website : https://myidm.io/
Whitepaper : https://myidm.io/img/doc/wp_en.pdf
Telegram : https://t.me/idmprotect_en
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1847143