Kaasy: Knowledge As A Service via Blockchain & Distributed IaaS
Since the emergence of blockchain technology in 2008 when Satoshi Nakamoto introduced bitcoin, there have been rigorous efforts to apply the blockchain to several aspects of the global business process, Blockchain technology has been described as having the potential to disrupt many industries with a low-cost transaction, immutability, and enhanced security. In the years that have followed, many other blockchain implementations have been developed with each one exhibiting unique features tailored to specific use-cases.
Blockchain has made it possible to issue just about any asset via a distributed ledger framework. With the aid of cryptocurrency tokens, these assets can be given economic value in order to initiate and validate several transactional processes. Several on-chain protocols have been developed by a number of startups and established companies alike in order to create blockchain-based solutions.
As more technological advancements are uncovered, Kaasy.ai whose aim is to provide an infrastructure for the democratization of the global AI-computer system came on board.
KAASY.AI aims to create a publicly-available knowledge blockchain, wrapped in an ecosystem with its own currency, where users can execute both asynchronous and synchronous tasks using their terminal of choice. The open-source code can be forked to create private knowledge blockchains, for tasks which may involve privacy concerns and other data restrictions.
We don’t just want to build a new blockchain for a privately-owned AI, we are driving forward the community into new AI development endeavours, new opportunities, new public and private businesses, and a much better chance at a great future where humans and AIs collaborate and thrive together.
we intend to develop an ecosystem of open-source and commercial applications which will create thousands of high-salary jobs in the next 5 to 10 years in companies all around the world. These companies will capitalize on the opportunity AI is today, creating better products, faster and potentially cheaper.
We desire to construct the early building blocks for the Earth AGI. This may well be in the three most important developments of the early third millennium, alongside bioengineering and becoming a multi-planetary species.
FIND BELOW A VIDEO PRESENTATION ON KAASY
The major difference between the KaaS blockchain and the current blockchain architectures will be the ability to confirm the correctness of an address before sending any funds. Correctness means both whether it is in the correct format for this blockchain, and whether the owner of the address is the one we intend to send the funds to. This will enable a cleaner blockchain, one in which coins are not lost due to misspelled destination addresses.
Kaasy Blockchain AI Knowledge As A Service Applications:
- An Oracle type AI that answers user’s questions thanks to its accumulated knowledge on the blockchain.
- An automated translation such as text-to-speech, speech-to-text.
- AI-based document analysis.
- Conversation partner solutions for medical purposes and also for the general public.
- Running or processing of memory intensive analytics on the cloud.
- C0-processing features that will accommodate apps.
- Remote rendering for both VR videos, 3 D video and scenes on an AI database.
- Medical analytics and media processing for the improvement of health diagnostics and treatment plans.
- Employee as a Service that will act as a virtual assistant through the machine-learning technology.
- Augmented and Virtual Reality solutions for learning and content creation.
- Audio-Video interfacing- KAAS users get to add skills to the AI ecosystem through either Audio or video option.
- Conversation partner- the AI Conversation partner is the ecosystem’s AI assistant and will help promote interaction between KAAS users and software agents.
- Anonymous data analytics- medical, legal and education sector s players can use the KAAS blockchain to extract anonymous and privately-owned data.
- Employee as a Service option- the AI virtual assistant has applications across different areas looking to free people from desk work.
TOKEN AND ICO DETAILS
The KAAS token will be the only currency in which users will pay for the processing time to accomplish their tasks via the decentralized infrastructure. The initial token valuation is 1 KaaS = 1 EUR. The Minimum investment is 0.1 ETH or equivalent in the other accepted currencies; exchange rates are updated hourly. Maximum investment during ICO phase is 500 ETH or equivalent, per account. The accepted currencies are: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, Ether Classic, Expanse and Ellaism. The total supply of tokens, during the ICO and before the KaaS blockchain launch, consists of 400000000 units. 100000000 tokens are available to investors, during the ICO phase. The funding soft-cap is set at 10M Euro, while the hard-cap is set at 100M Euro.
The development of this complex system is being funded via ICO. The ICO token investment period started July 1st 2018 and will end on September 30th 2018. Should the hard cap be hit before, the period will end at that moment. The goal of the ICO is to fund the first development stage, while allowing investors to get better ROI than just holding cryptocurrencies.
- Private Pre-Sale- June 1st till 30th June, 2018
- Public sale- 1st July 2018 till 1st October 2018
- Token ticker- KaaS
- Platform- Ethereum
- Accepts- BTC, LTC, ETH, Ether Classic (ETC), Expanse(EXP), Ellaism(ELLA)
- Total supply- 400 000 000 units
- Sale amount- 100 000 000 tokens
- Price- 1 KaaS= 1 EUR
- Minimum investment- 0.1ETH
- Maximum investment- 500 ETH
- Hard cap- 100M Euro
- Soft cap- 10M Euro
- Mining rewards- 45%
- Investors- 25%s
- Skill rewards- 10%
- Founding team and advisors- 10%
- Bug bounty programs and backup fund- 5%
- Marketing, legal and AI awareness projects- 5%
THE AMAZING TEAM
- Alexandru Vlaicu (QA Software Engineer)
- Anton Deliamure (Cofounder and Developer)
- Cătălin Clipea (Mining consultant)
- Daniela Schiopu (Data processing specialist)
- David Buga (CTO)
- Diana Tudor (IT Infrastructure Analyst)
- Emy Plescan (AI Researcher/Cofounder)
- Marius Gulie (Developer)
- Marius Morra (CSO/Cofounder)
- Paul Achim (Marketing Manager)
- Robert Bădiță (Developer)
- Sabin Simionescu (CSO/Cofounder)
- Sorin Nistor (Researcher)
- Alexandru Rădulescu
- Andrei Popescu
- Christopher Franko
- Ovidiu Toma
- Răzvan „Spiry” Păun
- Satadru Chique
- Timothy M. Grant
NOTE: This article is just a guide to prospective clients, investors and every person scorching for a slice of this amazing project,
You can get more information about these project with huge potential by following the link below:
Bountyhive Username: idrixoxo
Bountyhive Referral link: bountyhive.io/r/Idrixoxo
BITCOINTALK PROFILE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2407711