LEDU (Education Ecosystem) – Decentralized Project-Based Learning
LEDU Education Ecosystem is a decentralized ecosystem for learning about technologies and trying them out hands-on using free practical project examples. The Education Ecosystem network is a classic model that is highly suitable for blockchain smart contract tokenization. The blockchain decentralizes key product development decisions that are made on both the supply and demand side. Tokenization helps us to build our network faster on both the supply and demand side.
Education is a sector that is just as important as healthcare and finance, and there are lots of areas within this sector that could be improved using technology. The market for edtech is growing quickly, and is estimated to reach $93.76 billion globally by 2020. Already, tools like virtual reality and personalized learning with artificial intelligence are helping to improve learning outcomes for students at all levels.
Smart classrooms aren’t too far off, and blockchain technology may become an integral part of schools all over the globe in a few years. But how will this system help administrators and students? To understand the potential impact of blockchain in the education system and predict how this technology will impact teachers and students, it’s helpful to know how other sectors have used it to improve their processes and how schools might one day follow in their footsteps.
LEDU is simply a market for education. Through smart contracts, Ethereum argues that the agreement between Developers and instructors is achieved with the least possible involvement of intermediaries. Profitable tokens on the platform can serve as a standard currency to facilitate cross-border payments and encourage faculty members to keep their rates current and relevant. The dream is to make accessible to everyone the education of the simplest educators in the world.
The mission is to be the world’s biggest learning ecosystem for developers. LEDU offers developer-focused companies Developer-Relations-as-a-Service (DRaaS) automation, which enables them to reach their target audience in the most cost-effective way.
Live Edu creates a global ecosystem of online education, a kind of YouTube for online education. Removes one category from YouTube and embeds it into a larger category of its own. Also as Twitch took gaming category of YouTube, and have embedded in their most vertical, Live shoots from the YouTube Edu category of online education. The mission is to take a place on the Internet on training projects. They want to create the world’s largest network of training projects in any topic.
Each of these six topics has its own sub-categories. The platform is equipped with LEDU tokens, and every positive action performed by the viewer, project Creator, site moderator or API developer is rewarded with LEDU tokens. The utility model token Education Ecosystem shows how tokens LEDU is used in the platform.
The education ecosystem uses the health check concept to issue tokens on our platform. Every positive action that executes the viewer, the Creator of the project, the moderator of the website or member of the ecosystem awarded with tokens LEDU. Tokens LEDU is fully integrated into the Educational ecosystem as a way of encouraging the creators of the project, positive behaviour of the audience, moderators and developers API. The following utility diagram of the Education Ecosystem token model shows how LEDU tokens are used on our platform. All new and existing users of the Education Ecosystem is assigned to token wallet LEDU. Each user receives a small amount of token as initial balance. For each new user who creates an account on the site, a wallet for storing his tokens is automatically created. The wallet is also used for incoming and outgoing transactions of user tokens.
Uniqueness of LEDU
How It Works
The working of LEDU can be well described by following points and figure.
- Developers and educators both will have a LEDU account which will include wallet.
- Developers will choose for existing or new program and will send a proposal. LEDU will connect the developer with the concerned professor/educator according to their course requirement.
- LEDU system response will be recieved by developer after the acceptance or rejection from the professor/educator on the other end.
- After acceptance smart contract will be executed. Payment will be finalized and the educator will able to convert the LEDU tokens into fiat.
Why choose LEDU?
- LEDU is a less expensive educational resource for all its participants, which can not be said about the current competitors (Pluralsight, Udemy and Linda);
- The speed of development of the project does not exceed more than one month;
- LEDU uses all the necessary skills and knowledge regarding the creation of a specific project, which allows to improve the quality of the created project and concentrate the student on the most important;
- Due to the fact that the LEDU platform is a decentralized project, all actions within the system are reliable and flexible, as well as accessible to all participants from around the world;
- Due to the internal token, students have a chance to pay for their education from anywhere in the world and not to overpay for additional conversions to other currencies and Vice versa.
The LEDU Token
The token itself is developed on all the favorite blockchain from Ethereum with the familiar ERC-20 standard. In total, the founders allocated 10 million coins for public sales EDU, with an initial cost of 0.1 USD. In the course of sales, LEDU developers intend to collect Hard Cap in the amount of 10 million us dollars. Since they believe that this is the amount they need for the full development of their project.
- Name: Education
- Symbol Ticker: LEDU
- Circulating Supply: 217,789,857 LEDU
- LEDU / USD: $0.0056
- Coin Market Cap: $1,217,421
LEDU token holders benefit from:
- The ability to use LEDU tokens for voting on key decisions in the network.
- Growth of the network by the addition of new developer-focused tech products.
- Growth of the network by the addition of Chinese, Russian and Portuguese projects.
- Demand generation through companies paying for DRaaS, i.e. B2B sales
LEDU Token Utility Activities for Viewers
Viewers on Education Ecosystem are rewarded for each positive learning activity they complete:
- Watching live streams,
- Watching project video playlists,
- Total monthly view time,
- Submitting project suggestions,
- Inviting friends and following projects.
For more information, please visit:
ANN THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5113794
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1847143