open to independent creation and maintenance of peer-to-peer financial contracts for Blockchain.
Meritt is an open protocol for independent creation and maintenance of peer-to-peer financial contracts for Blockchain. A unique decentralized platform, which is currently very popular and popular. However, intellectual contracts are a real guarantee of high quality transaction execution. The Meritt project is ideal for decentralized fundraising, funding tokens, and more!
Open protocols for the formation of chains and performance of peer-to-peer financial contracts
In this case, you can consider a simple algorithm for using the Meritt platform:
1. Set goals for new contracts. Meritt’s financial contract complies with the ERC20 standard, which sets the basis for transfer of tokens and separation. Transfers can be restricted to closed user groups and temporarily suspended (tokens can be frozen).
2. Dynamic payment channel. Each payment from the issuer of the token from the contract (for example, payment of dividends by the company) to the pool member is automatically transferred to the wallet in connection with the issued token stored. Allocation takes into account the proportional distribution of the underlying assets.
3. Voting and two-way communication. The voting mechanism can be public, and votes are transferred directly to the contract for evaluation. Alternatively, the voice may be private, and only the hash is submitted to the contract to ensure the authenticity of the voice.
Two-way information channel: Markers of contract tokens can send messages through smart contracts to all Participants to comply with information obligations. Participants can send a message to the publisher when a contract is required.
1. Simplicity in creating contracts and their implementation. Through the DAPP network Merit network, companies seek funding, make and produce financial contracts, in accordance with the agreement to cut and enter into a special contract for distribution, which automatically sends the signing agreement after receiving payment from participants (such as ATMs).
1. Database for storing contracts made. Participants and observers can request the Meritt register to obtain data on the existence of the Meritt contract (as far as it is publicly available), as well as data on events related to each contract.
2. Datastore Framework. Allow Meritt users to manage and provide identities and other personal information in a consistent environment and provide limited access to their data. The data itself can be placed independently or stored in a distributed data store.
Several important features of this project
It is important to highlight the factors that might attract participants from the platform:
Install & play modules
For simple implementation and completion of various financial contracts for the Ethereum Blockchain
Class Class Agnostic Protocol Assets
Meritt’s financial contracts can be securities, loans, bonds, utilities, property or tokens for donations. For each financial contract issued, ERC20 contract tokens are specifically made.
Key terms are done and resolved in the block chain
Transparency and confidence in the future performance of the term and the main audit on books that do not change. Guaranteed delivery and maintenance of trouble-free financial contracts through intellectual contracts.
ID of trust in the sovereignty and ownership of Para
participants have complete control and ownership of encrypted personal data and their identification data and can disclose information about zero knowledge.
Decentralized and free, with no Meritt commission, no intermediaries
Decentralized chain block architecture. Bring only gas costs. Funding in a real peer-to-peer environment.
The creators of this unique and decentralized platform are ready to give their customers the opportunity to enter profitable, high-quality, and safe transactions. Any intellectual contract is an ideal guarantee for the fulfillment of all conditions of cooperation. In this case, all participants in the transaction receive reliable protection against any fraud scheme. In this case, all transactions are carried out very quickly.