MOBEETEL Worldwide Virtual Mobile Operator
A mobile network operator also known as a wireless service provider,wireless carrier, cellular company or mobile network carrier is a provider of wireless communications services that owns or controls all the elements necessary to sell and deliver services to an end user including radio spectrum allocation,wireless network infrastructure, back haul infrastructure,billing,customer care,provisioning computer systems and marketing and repair organizations.A key defining characteristic of a mobile network operator is that a mobile network operator must own or control access to a radio spectrum license from a regulatory or government entity.A second key defining characteristic of a mobile network operator is that a mobile network operator must own or control the elements of the network infrastructure necessary to provide services to subscribers over the licensed spectrum.
A mobile network operator typically also has the necessary provisioning, billing and customer care computer systems and the marketing,customer care and engineering organizations needed to sell,deliver and bill for services,however,a mobile network operator can outsource any of these systems or functions and still be considered a mobile network operator.
Our main goal is to create an international mobile virtual operator using its own cryptocurrency for payments.For the first time ever the subscribers receive mobile services in exchange for a cryptocurrency.Our proposal is based on a unique scheme.The MoBee ecosystem is composed of three components: the MoBee virtual operator as such,the NetWorx platform and the DiStream moneybox.The NetWorx platform generates voice and internet traffic for the MoBee virtual operator to be further distributed among their subscribers.
DiStream moneybox offers the MoBee subscriber the possibility to get mobile services in exchange for the MBE tokens as well as additional opportunities for managing the funds on the subscriber’s account.This effectively simple solution has been developed to meet the common interests of subscribers,mobile operators and telecommunication experts.
What is nuggets?
Nuggets is an e-commerce payment and ID platform. It stores your personal and payment data securely in the blockchain, so you never have to share it with anyone – not even Nuggets. It was inspired by CEO Alastair Johnson’s experience of having his payment details used fraudulently – and the complicated, frustrating process that ensued. Nuggets solves this problem, using zero knowledge storage, encryption, privacy, security and trust, all combined with the decentralised immutable ledger (White paper’s source)
Total supply: 10.000.000.000 (Ten billion) tokens
Pre-sale supply: Split across main sale
The Project will be developed in the following areas :
- Growing the subscriber base and the coverage
- Expanding the list of services offered to subscribers
- Growing the number of the NetWorx platform participants
- Growing the number of partner networks
- Third-party service integration into DiStream moneybox
Our project is open for cooperation other telecommunications market players are welcome to join it. According to our estimates,150–200 mobile operations worldwide may be interested in the MoBee ecosystem services.They account for some 25–30 % of the potential market and may generate an equivalent fiat volume of USD 9 bn annually.
The MBE token is an internal payment medium of the MoBee ecosystem and is intended for all types of operations.This makes it a key factor of the MoBee economy. We offer the token supported by mobile communication resources,such as voice traffic and internet.The MBE token will be converted into other cryptocurrencies and exchanged for mobile services for yourself, your friends and acquaintances.
MBE Token (MBE) is ERC20 compliant and as such can be stored on Ethereum wallets which support this protocol.
Pre ICO : 15.02.2018 – 14.03.2018
For Pre ICO sale is allocated maximum of 2.000.000 MBE tokens.These tokens will be sold with exclusive discount 70% from initial MBE price.
ICO : 22.03.2018 – 10.06.2018
During the ICO a maximum of 20,000,000 MBE is available. After the ICO all unallocated MBE tokens will be destroyed.
To set Gas = 30 GW, and Gas Limit = 85000. This applies to the normal mode of Ethereum network functioning, when no any issues with Ethereum network itself.
Benefits of the MBE token holder
- The MBE token is backed with daily in demand mobile services of the real economy sector.
- The MBE token is also supported by the telecoms outsourcing market of the NetWorx platform
- At the Pre-ICO and the ICO stages,the interested party has a unique opportunity to obtain an MBE token at a big discount (the link to the ICO section)
- The token issue is limited. No additional tokens are set to be issued after the ICO
- An additional discount will be provided for any purchase if the purchase price exceeds 3 ETH
- The possibility to pay with the MBE tokens in partner networks when making purchases
- We forecast that the MBE token will be increasingly more backed with the resources of mobile services as the project will unfold and the MoBee virtual operator will
expand its coverage
- The possibility to multiply the tokens kept on the subscriber account using DiStream moneybox
- The token will be listed on stock exchanges which will make it possible to convert it in other cryptocurrencies.
You can purchase tokens using Personal Area https://ico.mobeetel.co/preferred way or by directly transaction to smart-contract address from any Ethereum ERC20 wallet.MBE tokens will arrive to your Ethereum address immediately after your payment transaction is completed.We don’t limit minimum purchase for single transaction. You can send any amount of ETH to MoBee smart contract address. After your buy transaction will be processed by Ethereum network, you will immediately receive MBE tokens back to your wallet address as per current MBE sale price.
My BitcoinTalk Profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=76195