Almost everyone now has an interest in social media. And they think that social media is a necessity. This time, I will talk about a new generation social network very interesting and very profitable for its users.The social network is Monoreto . Let’s see what the monoreto offers.
We create a social network with the monetization of tastes
What is Monoreto?
- When you put on likes, you also promote your own account in the newsfeed (with accounts that get a lot of likes)
- If you put a lot of tastes, you can get a portion of Monoreto’s weekly profit
- If you can transfer chips with a “like”, it is much easier to raise funds for companies. Monoreto is a Kickstarter with zero transaction cost. When you see a great project and you press the button, you can take advantage of it (ie being among the first to receive the product, to visit the events of this project as a VIP or other )
- The same goes for charity. People want to help each other. But if it’s not too long and difficult. In Monoreto we can help people and even save a life
- By loving the photos, you participate in the forecast competitions. Like photos with a certain hashtag or a certain category, and if they get the majority of the votes (I like) you win and get prizes
- Monoreto allows to hold online quizzes as in HQ Trivia. The main distinction, in Monoreto, there is no need for commercials. So, the pot of a winner in online quizzes of Monoreto can be made from the contributions of small users (1-5 cents or more)
Problem and solution
The majority of social networks have a type of one-way user interaction:
- If a user likes something, it’s free support for the author who has no feedback.
- If the author is famous, the desire to further promote the author is reduced because of the volume of tastes already received.
- When 1 like = 5 cents in chips, this problem becomes more important since the real money that the user will have to separate is deducted.
Another serious problem faced by users of social media content is the high number of commercials. The young public tries to search for information itself and is thus annoyed by excessive advertising.
When monetization of tastes becomes possible, this problem will become more serious because:
- The rights holder may not derive income from his own product.
- It is possible that a user who wants to support a creative person he likes to end up dealing with a scammer, is disappointed, and refrain from supporting others in the future.
Monoreto team will develop an automated mechanism to check the uniqueness of the content when it is uploaded to the social network.
Monoreto benefits for the user
• Increases the importance and value of likes and improves the overall quality of content
• Reduces the need for blogger ads as a method of monetization
• Makes false tastes and unprofitable bots
Main Distinction Monoreto With Other Social Network
Traditional social networks do not pay their users for the generated content.
user receives MON-tokens for each as obtained!
- Manage your account and win
- Love and become popular
- To collect funds
- Participate in charity
- Advertise your business effectively
- Blog and win
The price of a token like in MON is tied to the equivalent in US dollars – 5 cents.
- Love and become popular Like more and enter the Top Monoreto.
- Gather funds for your start-up
As monetization can raise funds and invest.
Monetization of daily use by regular users
- Improved calendar of publications with photos and videos.
- Comments on posts to keep in touch with subscribers • Stories feature, which allows you to create 10-second photos and videos with overlapping text, emojis and handwritten notes.
- Live broadcasts that provide an opportunity to talk about important things with followers at any time.
Why monoreto different with another social network?
Platform development plan
|Start and end dates of pre-ICO||May 10, 2018 – June 10, 2018|
|ICO start and end dates||August 15, 2018 – September 30, 2018|
|Supply token||No more than the hard plug|
Our MNR token
Distribution of chips and funds raised:
Distribution of chips:
• 23% to the initial users of the platform
• 11% remains the share of the company
• 3% used for bonuses
• 50% for the development of the Monoreto platform
• 25% for marketing and advertising applications
• 15% for the future development of the Monoreto platform
• 10% for legal expenses
• 63% for participants
Type of Ethereum | ERC20
PreICO price | 1 MNR = 0.025 USD
Price in ICO | 1 MNR = 0.05 USD
Acceptance | ETH
Distributed in ICO | 63%
Soft Cap | USD 200,000
Rigid Cap | 800,000 USD
ICO bonus – up to 20% (15.08 – 30.09):
15.08 – 20%
16.08 – 17.08 – 15%
18.08 – 28.08 – 10%
29.08 – 10.09 – 5%
11.09 – 30.09 – 0%
tokens for sale | 500 million
Bonus system for MNR chip distribution
Market research needs.
Launch platform search in the international market.
Creation of the design of the project platform.
Development of the marketing innovation mechanism within the Monoreto platform.
Solve the issues of technical realization of the platform and its scaling.
Preparation for the use of blockchain technology in the project.
The beginning of the work on Whitepaper.
Engagement of consultants.
Presentation of the project to potential users.
Development of the ITO campaign for fundraising.
Overview of the technological solutions of the platform and its positioning.
Media plan development and marketing research.
Start marketing campaigns on the sale of tokens.
Organization of the community of Monoreto.
Presentation of the project and integration in the media.
Presentation of the functional core of the platform.
Start of fundraising to bring the product to the global market.
Presentation of the project to the token holders at the international level.
Completing Token Distribution
Beta Version of the Product
Launch of the escrow system.
Smart contracts within the platform.
Unlock 20% tokens for early users of the platform development fund.
Design effective smart flow tools to promote users.
Develop a mobile application.
Translation to other languages
– FOUNDER – Artem Vishenin : Co-founder
– Mikhail Sochivets : CTO
– Mikhail Bondarenko : Marketing and Public Relations Director
– Valentin Nagovitsyn : Artistic Director
– Konstantin Modestov : Software Architect
– Dmitriy Torshin : Blockchain Developer
– Andrey Vinnikov : Lead Developer
– Alexandra Solodyankina : Lead Developer
– Anton Chervenko : Big Data Scientist
- Alexey Tikunov : First investor, co-founder
– Anton Shilov : Legal Advisor
– Denis Stupin : Councilor Blockchain
– Svetlana Kadomtceva : Scientific Advisor
– Sergey Dektyarev : Negotiation Advisor
More about Monoreto on:
White Paper: http://monoreto.com/resources/Monoreto_WP_EN.pdf
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ monoreto /