Our market focus is divided into three different categories:
- Monitor IoT devices and systems
- Threats of device mitigation and IoT systems
- Audit and compliance for threat monitoring platforms
- White Label / OEM
Companies pay NOVAM to license and rebrand NOVAM’s IP. This includes paying for custom functionality within a system.
- Channel Partner
NOVAM receives % of transaction fee for being a channel partner.
NOVAM’S 5 STEP PROCESS DEVICE HEALTH CHECKS IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Initiate a health check for a device. This can occur both in the boot process and during runtime, and include the entire Chain of Trust or an individual statistic like frmware, operating system or applications.
- The state of a device is recorded on an enterprise specifc CDN. This can be used as an external element for future device health checks.
- Subsequent health checks compare the internal and external state of a device with NOVAM stored internal and external states, signed by the vendor, to determine if the device is healthy or compromised.
- When a device is considered healthy and unmodifed no mitigation occurs.
- If the device is considered unhealthy and compromised, based on the system health check, autonomous mitigation will occur.
TARGET MARKET FOCUS
- Hardware Manufacturers
Root of Trust, TEEChip, OEMs
- Software Firms
Operating Systems, Firmware, Applications
- Fortune 500
Direct integration into security operations center
- eCommerce / Digital Payments
Web/Mobile/Retail payment methods
Enterprise & consumer protection, endpoint protection & response, Threat intelligence platforms
Token and ICO Information
|Token name||: NOVAM (MNVM)|
|Total Token Supply||: 2,000,000,000|
|Exchange Rate||: 1 MNVM = 0.06 USD|
|Currencies Accepted||: ETH, USD|
|Starts||: December 10 (23:00 CT)|
|Ends||: January 10 (23:00 CT)|
|Soft cap||: 500,000 USD|
|Hard cap||: 2,076,923 USD|
For more information about Novam visit here: