A. Overview of Information About Blockchain
1. What is Blockchain
2. Distribution of Blockchain
3. Blockchain Technology
Now, thanks to the emergence of cryptocurrency, blockchain technology has been present everywhere, and has grown tremendously since 2009. This transaction is a tamper proof that makes them secure in the market. This is a peer to peer system which means that there is no central authority to verify transactions. Each node in the chain keeps a copy of the ledger, and since they are signed, can trust another copy of it. In each transaction, a new chain is created as it is wrapped in a new block of data created.
to better understand the description we can see the picture below which is the working principle of blockchain technology
4. Virtue and Use of Blockchain Technology
B. Smart Contract
C. NSU TOKEN
1. Overview of NSU Token
The Nous Protocol has been issued as open source code and under the GNU Public License v3.0 Anyone can take advantage of Nousprotocol to create new funds. Token NSU is a token based on Ethereum Technology ERC20 Which uses blockchain technology, smart contract and platform disebuah platform platform nousplatform. platform from NSU is used for management and investment .. can be used NSU Token based cryptocurrency using BLockchain technology and smartcontract which become the mainstay of technology based on ERC20 used for asset and investment management.
2. Type of Fund or Investment Management Supported by NSU Token
in managing funds and investor investment NSU token supports the fund management as follows:
a. Open Investment Fund
b. Closed Investment Fund
c. Ventura Capital Funds
d. Charitable Fund
e. Family Trust Fund
to better understand about fund management support provided by Nousplatform / NSU token you can visit website:https://nousplatform.com/ico or can also download whitepaper at:https://nousplatform.com/docs/nousplatform_whitepaper_en. pdf? v = 1
3. Smart Contract NSU Token
The Nous Smart Contract Protocol is also published as open code, and resolved in the GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0. The Nous smart contract is anticipated to use the functions in the fund contract, such as:
A. A. Verify the asset holder
b. Note the balance of investment portfolio
c. Identify Fund Manager
d. Increase the level of trust
e. Make the 3rd photo on the ESCROW service
to get more details and details about contract usage in NSU You can visit: website or whitepaper
4. Profit Being a NSU Token Investor
By using Nousplatform, investors will be able to invest in any money using the NSU (based on the ERC20 standard and, after the list, available for the purchase of one currency).
The main benefits for NSU Token investors are the simplicity, flexibility, the ability to diversify, fast deposit or full funds, no bureaucracy, set rules for all parties involved, no minimum amount, and unchanging and accurate data.
For more details and complete, you can view the information at https://nousplatform.com/ico#benefit or this video:
– June 2017: Website launch, Nousplatform development, and Nousprotocol. In-House Development Team
– July 2017: Issuing Complete Whitepaper of technical documentation
– September 2017: PoC from cool investor wallet for tokenized asset storage
– November 2017: Pre-Sales to create a support community, potential investor on platform
– December 2017 – February 2018: Launch of pre-registration investor back offices and the establishment of their accounts. PR campaign to build community of investors on the platform.
– March-May 2018: Launch of Nousplatform beta in Ethereum Testnet and preliminary testing. Launches a pilot investment fund with existing partners.
– June 2018: Release of Nousplatform. Integration with the Bancor protocol – August 2018: Launch of beta for decentralized exchange (DEX)
– September 2018: Development of API for Escrow and third party service integration with smart contrack.- October 2018: Development and integration of third party solutions and services to buy NOUSTOKEN using Money
– November – December 2018: Launch beta integration API for third
– party services – 2019: Development and integration of algorithms for decentralized asset management that will define initial rules and frameworks for managers working with equity assets
Facebook: https: / /www.facebook.com/nousplatform