ODEM AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT
ODEM is a platform that has been made possible by the advent of blockchain technology that enables qualified and industry-quality education members to create customized curricula and experience and offer them directly to the market. The ODEM platform further gives students more housing, transportation and other needs. This enables international and local students to take ownership of their education. ODEM will facilitate a live-in-classroom experience, supported by online capabilities.
ODEM is more than just an education market. Through a smart contract-based Ethereum, an agreement between students and professors will be achieved with little possible involvement of intermediaries. Platform exchange utility tokens can act as a common currency to facilitate cross-border payments and provide incentives to professors to keep their programs up to date and relevant. Our dream is to make education from the world’s top educators accessible to everyone.
Lack of Access to High Quality Education — Improving accessibility means addressing the challenges facing students in obtaining a good education We recognize that overcoming obstacles is an important part of growing up. However, we also believe that creating a global marketplace can assist
students in accessing many educational options, adjusting course options, and managing the acquisition of student accommodation and transportation
- Institutional Constraints — Some obstacles hinder the wider achievement of students access to high-quality traditional education. Professors, wanting to increase their impact in broader learning societies, are often limited by their colleges in how, when and to what terms they can share their expertise.
- Financial Barriers — Exponential Lecture Expenses
Increased tuition fees and geographic losses also complicate the process. For students committed lifelong learning, the lack of adjustable options hampers their ability to update their knowledge as their careers grow.
- Geographic and Social Barriers and the Limits of Online Education
The emergence of an online teaching system has been drawn notice the limits of what students can gain from online educational experience The social and geographic context is lost in the online education world. We believe in ODEM’s emphasis on teaching in the classroom.
Solutions For ODEM Problems
Using blockchain technology and smart contract-based platform payments, ODEM will enable students and professors to interact directly and participate in educational and learning exchanges, without the involvement of intermediaries. Our goal is to make quality education more accessible and affordable by a wider audience. ODEM and secure, blockchain-based platforms allow students to interact with educators fluently. Students can use ODEM to find curricula that meet their needs.
Proffered solutions by ODEM:
- A single educational community where students, educators and service providers can communicate and participate directly in a secure environment.
- Access to local and international exchange, and direct educational experience. While ODEM can provide all kinds of learning experiences, the Program emphasizes on-the-ground education in elite institutions around the world.
- How to share and understand more efficient educational requirements,
objectives and details to meet the rapidly changing workforce and globalization of students and educators.
- Negotiation system, curriculum description and single payment, real-time
ODEM Platform Technology
ODEM is a comprehensive platform that enables students, educators, and service providers in the education industry to participate in a direct and decentralized real-time marketplace. It empowers participants to search, select and purchase existing educational products and create, solicit and negotiate personalized and online personalized educational experiences.
The ODEM platform is a multi dimensional education market, accommodating
participants, cost, location and scheduling. Efforts to fund, plan and conduct a complete in-person event require technical nuances and specific requirements that are translated into well-managed schedules.
Therefore, the ODEM platform is designed to accommodate not only one course submission, but also the accompanying service and scheduling that is included in accommodating a group of students traveling to a location for a day, a month or even a year.
- One stop shopping for educational products and services.
- The best quality and educational content are professionally curated from the Ivy League and beyond.
- Reduce customer costs through the elimination of unnecessary intermediaries.
- Efficient negotiation and resource fulfillment through the use of smart contracts.
- Unlimited and no frictionless cross-border payments using ODEM Token.
- Guaranteed confidence every step with all points of negotiation and delivery of products caught in blockchain.
System Delivery Workflow — Off-Chain and On-Chain Processing
Features and Benefits of ODEM Platform
- Current model — Client makes direct request via phone or email. Must go through many layers and negotiations
- ODEM Solution — Easy Request for Lectures / Programs via ODEM portal.
- Benefits — Requests are captured accurately and immediately forced to bid, triggering the fulfillment process. Customers are matched to programs with desired dates with lower overhead.
ODEM Road map
ODEM token sales will be divided into two stages
- Pre Sales Token — adopter phase The initial phase of Pre Crowdsale will begin on December 10, 2017. In Pre-token sales, 58.2 million ODEMT will be issued at a discount rate of € 0.0375. This ODEMT will be issued with a 25 percent bonus. Please note the bonus token will only be accessible after the token event has completed token tokens token sales. There is a minimum purchase requirement of 200,000 ODEMT, per user, in the Pre-token sales phase.
- Token Sales — The primary token sale will begin tentatively on February 17, 2018 and will continue until March 19, 2018. A total of 180 million ODEMT will be published in this phase. Evidence will be issued at or about € 0.05. Given the fact that the ODEM platform can only run optimally if the token is widely distributed, users will be allowed to purchase a maximum of 250,000 ODEMT during the first hour of primary token sales. After that, a maximum cap of 250,000 ODEMT will be lifted.
- Token Amount: 396.969.697
- Tokens to be sold through Token sales: 238.2 million
- Payment received: Ethereum / ETH
Price per ODEM (pre-sale Token) for 58.2 million ODEMT
1 ODEMT: € 0.0375
Starting pre-order date Token and time December 10, 2017, 9 am The
date of sale of Pre Token expires and December 31, 2017, at 9 am
Minimum buy limit of 200.000 ODEMT
Price per ODEM (sale Token) for 180.000.000
1 ODEMT: € 0.05 (Eter equivalent price will be updated 24 hours before Token sale)
Start date of Token sales 17 February 2018 at 9 am
Sales date Token Sale March 19, 2018 at 9 o’clock morning
Hard stamp on main tokens sales 180,000,000
Maximum purchase limit of 2,000,000 ODEMT tokens for the first hour
- 60% Crowdsale
- Team 10% and Adviser
- 19% Company
- ODEM Gifts 10%
- 1% Bounties
Allocation of Token
- 30% Platform Development
- 20% Supplier Development
- Operation 20%
- 20% Sales & Marketing
- 10% Law
For more info, please click the following link: