ODEM — UNLOCKING A PERFECT HIGHER EDUCATION
ODEM is an extensive stage that permits understudies, teachers and specialist co-ops in the instruction business to partake in an immediate, decentralized, continuous commercial center. It engages members to seek, select and buy existing instructive items and additionally make, ask for and arrange modified training encounters face to face and on the web. Dissimilar to online training suppliers like Coursera and Khan Academy, the ODEM stage concentrates on making ongoing, in-person instructive projects. Along these lines, the ODEM stage is intended to suit the conveyance of a solitary course, as well as the going with administrations and planning that are incorporated into obliging.
The education industry faces many challenges which ODEM seeks to solve by providing the following;
- Access to both local and international onsite, and in-person educational experiences. While ODEM can provide any type of learning experience, the program emphasizes on-the-ground education at elite institutions around the globe.
- A single education community in which students, educators and service providers can communicate and participate directly in a secure environment.
- A more efficient way of sharing and understanding educational requirements, goals and details to meet the rapidly changing workforce and the globalization of students and educators
- A single, real-time system of negotiation, curriculum description and payments on an agreed-upon schedule.
- An integrated academic and curriculum schedule builder with details available to all participants to ensure development of educational programs that are clearly laid out and agreed upon by all parties.
- Capacity to perform back-and-forth language translation at all levels of education procurement to ensure that important nuances in program requests are not lost in translation.
ODEM TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM
After assessing higher learning’s weaknesses, our team concluded a solution lies in an On-Demand Education Marketplace, or what we call ODEM. The platform is a single, accessible, and distributed network that allows students to seamlessly interact with professors and their academic partners in-person, onsite, in both local and international settings to raise the quality of accessible education at reasonable cost.
Infographics Platform ODEM
ODEM Token Sale
The Symbol Token: ODEM
Total Token: 396,969,697
CROWDSALE will start on 02/17/18
THE DISTRIBUTION OF TOKENS, TOKEN ALLOCATION
Given the regime’s Token Sale globally, ODEM SA is committed to follow certain best practices. The purchase token Protection Act will require ODEM KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (anti-money Laundering) to ensure that contributors may legally participate in the sale of the token. ODEM believed to be a leader in the application of best practices. KYC forms will be available at odem.io, the home page.
The ODEM token sale will happen in two phases
1. Pre token sale — early adopter phase
The Pre Crowdsale phase will start on December 10th, 2017. In the Pre-token sale, 58,200,000 ODEMT will be issued at a discounted rate of €0.0375. These ODEMT will be issued at a 25 percent bonus rate. Kindly note the bonus tokens will only be accessible after completion of the main token sale and token generation event has occurred. There is a minimum purchase requirement of 200,000 ODEMT, per user, in the Pre-token sale phase.
2. Token Sale
The main token sale will commence tentatively on February 17th, 2018 and will continue until March 19th, 2018. A total of 180 million ODEMT will be issued in this phase. The tokens will be issued at, or around €0.05. Considering the fact that the ODEM platform can only perform optimally if the tokens are widely distributed, a user will be allowed to buy a maximum of 250,000 ODEMT during the first hour of the main token sale. After that, a maximum cap of 250,000 ODEMT will be lifted.
meine Adresse : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1075518