OPTIN is a blockchain-based venture that aims to optimize the existing system of digital advertising. Over the past few years, online users have been witnessing a rapid increase in ads that reach them through websites and mobile apps they often visit. Such ads can be annoying and often the users feel violated about advertisers who inappropriately access customer data associated with their online activities. OPTin intends to create a decentralized ecosystem for advertisers and audience, wherein both the parties can improve the use and effectiveness of their targeted ads. It also offers a set of applications that can help advertisers in procuring quality ad inventory and running user-centric ad campaigns.
Features of OPTIN
- The OPTin network has developed a third party marketplace where users and clients including companies and advertisers can avail a range of media planning and advertising purchase tools that can help them in featuring targeted ads through top-rated websites and mobile apps.
- The OPTin platform has developed an open and regulated consumer data collection system comprising of open-source applications that offers maximum privacy. The application would only collect data subject to user consent.
- The platform follows an Opt-in policy that permits the users to block or select advertisements based on industry.
- With the help of OPTin network, advertisers and companies can buy ads using OPTin tokens. This allows swift and low-cost transactions. On completion of the campaign, 95% of the tokens are directly forwarded to the publishers. The infrastructure cost amounts to 2% of the total tokens and 3% goes to the relevant contributor pool. This system ensures an improved and efficient payment structure.
- The OPTin platform enables third party vendors to help publishers in rating their sites based on parameters like site usability, data safety, and awareness of social impact.
The team behind OPTIN
Jerome Shimizu is the Founder and CEO of OPTin. He is one of the leading data scientists in the United States. He is responsible for developing some of the most influential media accountability systems.Michael Sheng is the cofounder and CTO of OPTin. He is an avid gamer, technologist, and established entrepreneur. He is the founder of FavGames. He has secured Masters Degree thrice in different subjects and is an MBA holder.
Dr. Clement Shimizu is the Chief Architect of the OPTin platform. He has been involved with software tools and applications related to Error Correcting Codes, discrete mathematics, and cryptography. He is the winner of a Space Act Award declared by NASA.
Stefan Sellberg is the Chief Revenue Officer of OPTin and DoGood Media. He has more than 20 years of business experience and is an expert in handling disruptive start-up ventures.
Road map of OPTIN ICO
Currently, OPTin has established its tokenized payment system and is working on enabling transferability of OPTin tokens so that users can export them to their wallets. It is also working on the beta release of its dApps. By the end of the 3rd quarter of 2018, it plans to beta launch DataCube and DataCubeLite. It would also make the final launch of mobile, TV, and desktop dApps. By this time, it would also introduce an Ad Council. Finally, by the 4th quarter of 2018, it would be introducing commercial products for its data cluster DataCube.TOKEN INFORMATION
SOFT CAP: $5,000,000
HARD CAP: $20,000,000
TOKEN FOR SALE: 230,000,000 OPTIN
TOTAL SUPLY: 430,000,000 OPTIN
CURRENCIES ACCEPTED: BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, LTC
STARTS: August 15, 2018
ENDS: August 30, 2018
MINIMUM CONTRIBUTION: 100 OPTIN ($10)
FOR SALE: 130,000,000 OPTIN (Including bonus)
BONUS: Up to 30%
STARTS: Setember 1, 2018
ENDS: Setember 30, 2018
MINIMUM CONTRIBUTION: 100 OPTIN ($10)
FOR SALE: 100,000,000 OPTIN