Persona-as Blockchain Based Identity Management Solution
Persona represents a blockchain-based identity management solution which allows individuals to easily update the data they share with various third-parties as well as easing the corporate clients’ efforts of keeping their data up-to-date. Persona uses the ARK blockchain technology as well as other state-of-the-art technologies in order to offer a safe and complete identity solution. This product is aligned with the GDPR requirements and provides a safe mean to keep, share and process data.
· To leverage on identity management services for the individual based on what the blockchain technology can offer.
· To protect individuals personal details.
· To empower each person and to give them the power on what it shares and with whom when it comes about their identity and private details.
· To allow entrusted third parties which with private details to enrich their services by offering trust as a service.
· To prevent fake news.
· 6.To streamline onboarding process since an individual might be already checked by some entity enrolled in the system.
Strong points of blockchain
· Replace the middleman.
The Persona Blockchain has the following characteristics:
· DPOS blockchain with 51 delegates forked out of the Ark (ark.io) blockchain.
· The blockchain will be public and will feature interoperability with other blockchains through Smart Bridges.
· Persona will integrate natively, at a blockchain level, an IPFS-like solution for sharing documents and files between users.
The PRS token is an utility token that is used by the platform in order to issue verifications. For each verification PRS tokens are used. The tokens circulate in the environment and they will be forged through a DPoS system with 51 delegates, similar to Ark. When verifications take place and the initiator is a private partner, they will pay PRS tokens for the verification. The verification price will differ based on the complexity of the verification.
Persona Startup Fund
In order to speed-up the adoption of the Persona blockchain, 12% of the PRS tokens issued in the genesis block are stored for the funding of startups. The fund consists of 12,000,000 PRS, that will help a minimum 10 startups to create their product using the Persona Identity Blockchain.The funding of these start-ups is managed directly by the token holders. The community will be informed of initiatives needing funding and the members will be asked to have their say in the choice of startups.
Persona is a solution for identity management, in line with the latest data protection rules. Its scope is to empower customers and give them control over their personal data as well as the means to gain access to their personal data. By using Persona, individuals spend less time updating their data and service providers to access the latest version of customer data.
The main purpose of Persona
To utilize an identity management service for individuals based on the blockchain technology offered apabisa. Protect every personal detail. While it is clear that individuals need to provide details to various entities, they do not have control over it afterwards. Persona puts people back into the driver’s seat. Empower everyone and give them power for what they share and with dating about their personal identity and details;
Allow third parties to be entrusted with personal details that enrich their services by offering trustworthiness as a service. To prevent false news, by providing a decentralized identity management system, Persona will provide the level of trust we all need because we depend on the news; by profile
To facilitate the onboarding process by the entities listed in the system;
The blockchain features, utilizing the persona allows companies to offer services to the third parties as well as KYC Services. They will be rewarded for verification services by accepting PRS. List
Safety and security data
Given the fact that there is a two component product, layered on top of each. Other, the Persona is safe to use. When registering with a provider, the physical presence of an individual is a prerequisite for sharing their data with the company.
Persona consists of three segments:
· Blockchain holds transaction data and IPFS for storage
· Web apps and dashboards for individual use
· A mobile app that helps manage data
· Mobile application security is based on
Optional fingerprint scanning
Web app security
Selling Tokens for Persona will take place following the stages described below:
The number of tokens PRS 100 million will be featured. The price of one token is PRS $ 0.2 total Allocations for PRS 100 million are:
· 70 million earmarked for PRGE TGE;
· 15 million is allocated to the PRS team consisting of the founders.
The token assigned to the team will be held within three years, broken into annual payments as follows:
· 10% in genesis;
· 30% after 12 months;
· 30% after 24 months;
· 30% after 36 months;
· PRS 12 million allocated to Persona Fund Startup;
· PRS 1 million is allocated to counselors.
· The tokens allocated to the advisor will be employed for a period of 6 months
PRS 2 million allocated for that prize.
There are 70 million allocated to PRS TGE, divided into one Sales
02 main security concerns:
Someone getting access who has not been authenticated (solved by requiring a valid token)
Someone getting access under a different identy than he was authenticated as (so email@example.com cannot post data under the alias firstname.lastname@example.org)
02 main system requirements:
Stateless on the server side: it shouldn’t have to keep any information regarding a user inside server memory between two requests, you want a quick (Java implementation < 100ms) authentication of any further request after the first, this makes it impossible to just verify the Persona assertion another time, or decrypting a token based on RSA or similar procedures
In such eyes this seems to be impossible (I basically want the security of digital certificates without the performance detriments related with them). But I’m open to suggestions.
You don’t need to protect any valuable data which is why I’m using Persona in the first place. My primary attack case is friends of mine trying to dick around with the system. I at least want them to spend a few minutes of work to do that.