Persona is a great solution for identity management
This article describes the challenges faced by various organizations with respect to their KYC processes and solutions proposed by Persona. Persona is a blockchain-based identity management solution that allows individuals to easily update their shared data with various third parties as well as mitigate the efforts of corporate clients to keep their data up-to-date.
Persona uses ARCH blockchain technology and other state-of-the-art technologies to offer secure and complete identity solutions. This product is in line with GDPR requirements and provides a secure means of storing, sharing, and processing data.
Persona is designed as a decentralized app without a single point of failure, storing all encrypted records Individuals have control over the granularity of the details they want to share, with whom they share it and for how long. With the launch of Bitcoin at the end of 2009, Satoshi Nakamoto offered a glimpse of the technology underlying his network’s decentralization, blockchain.
The main goals of Persona are:
- To utilize the identity of management services for individuals based on what blockchain technology can offer.
- To protect individual personal details. Although it is clear that individuals need to provide details to their various entities
- have no control over it afterwards share. Persona puts people back into the driver’s seat.
- Empower each person and to give them power on what it shares and with whom when it comes about their personal identity and details.
- Allowing entrusted third parties who with personal details enrich their services by offering trust as service.
- To prevent false news, by providing a decentralized identity management system, Persona will provide the level of trust we all need when we rely on news Based on the public Persona profile of any creator, we can track the news to the source.
- To streamline the onboarding process since someone may have been checked by some of the listed entities in the system
WHAT IS A PERSONA
Persona is a great solution for identity management, in tune with the latest data protection regulations. Spaces in scope is to empower customers and give him control over their personal data and also the means to gain access to their personal data. By using individual Persona, spend a little more time to update the data and their service providers to be able to access the latest version of customer data.
The PURPOSE of
The main goal of Persona is:
- To make use of the identity management services for individuals based on blockchain technology apabisa offers;
- Protect individual personal details. Although it is clear that the individual will need to provide the details to various entities, they have no control over it afterwards. Persona put people back into the driver’s seat;
- Empower each person and to give them the power to what it shares and with whom when dating about identity and of their personal details;
- Allow third party entrusted with personal details that enrich their services by offering the trust as a service; To prevent fake news, by providing a decentralized identity management system, Persona would provide the level of trust we all need as we rely on news; based on the profile
- To streamline the onboarding process since someone probably already checked by some entity registered in the system;
Blockchain feature, utilizing persona allows companies to offer the services to any third parties as well as the KYC benefited from the service, respectively. The Verification Process has two levels: Community and Professional KYC people who offer the service of verification will be shown on the website Persona. They will be rewarded for verification services by accepting the PRS.
List of documents required for KYC provides are:
- An ID or passport or Government issued documents (original documents)
- Copy of your ID or picture 2
- The bank statement or invoice that proves your residence
Data safety and security
Given the fact that there is a two-component product, layered on top of each. Another, the Persona is safe to use. When signing up with a provider, the physical presence of the individual is a prerequisite for sharing their data with the company.
Persona consists of three segments:
-Blockchain that holds the data transaction and IPFS for storage
-Web applications and dashboard for individual use
-Mobile apps that help data management
Mobile application security is based on:
-Optional fingerprint Scanning
Web application security:
Selling Tokens for Persona will take place following the phases described below:
The number of tokens that PRS 100 million will be seeded. The price for one token is PRS $0.2 total Allocation to PRS 100 million are:
-70 million allocated to the PRS TGE;
-15 million allocated to the PRS team consisting of the founders.
Tokens that are assigned to the team will be held over a period of three years, dip
ecah became annual payment as follows:
- 10% on genesis;
- 30% after 12 months;
- 30% after 24 months;
- 30% after 36 months;
- 12 million allocated to fund Startup PRS Persona;
- 1 million allocated to the PRS advisers.
- 2 million allocated for the gift of the PRS.
The token is allocated to advisors will be hired for a period of 6 months;
There are 70 million allocated to the PRS TGE, divided into one General sales and personal sales three stages, as illustrated below:
MAP OF THE JOURNEY
my profile bitcointalkhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1507131