PERSONA – Maximum data protection
- To leverage the identity of management services for individuals
based on what blockchain technology can offer.
- To protect individual personal details. While it is clear that
individuals need to provide details to various entities, they
have no control over it afterwards to share. Persona puts people back into the driver’s seat.
- Empower each person and to give them power on what it shares and with whom when it comes about their personal identity and details.
- Allowing trusted third parties who with personal details enrich their services by offering trust as a
- To prevent false news, by providing a decentralized identity management system, Persona will provide the level of trust we all need when we rely on news Based on the public Persona profile of any content creator, we can trace the news to the source.
- To streamline the onboarding process since someone may have been checked by some of the listed entity entities in the system
- Replace the middleman: There is no need for a trustworthy side, which can be and is trusted by both parties involved in the transaction.
- Decentralization: there is no single point of failure, when attacking the
network is almost impossible.
- Immutability: notes written in blockchain exist forever,
can not be changed
1. Blockchain and IPFS. Using web apps and mobile apps
2. PIN-based login. Can use fingerprint scanning
3. 2FA Authentication. Once the data is stored, it will be secured directly with the cryptographic algorithm from blockchain.
Strong points of blockchain
– Replace the middleman.
The Persona Blockchain has the following characteristics:
– DPOS blockchain with 51 delegates forked out of the Ark (ark.io) blockchain.
– The blockchain will be public and will feature interoperability with other blockchains through Smart Bridges.
– Persona will integrate natively, at a blockchain level, an IPFS-like solution for sharing documents and files between users.
The PRS token is an utility token that is used by the platform in order to issue verifications. For each verification PRS tokens are used. The tokens circulate in the environment and they will be forged through a DPoS system with 51 delegates, similar to Ark. When verifications take place and the initiator is a private partner, they will pay PRS tokens for the verification. The verification price will differ based on the complexity of the verification.
Persona Startup Fund
In order to speed-up the adoption of the Persona blockchain, 12% of the PRS tokens issued in the genesis block are stored for the funding of startups. The fund consists of 12,000,000 PRS, that will help a minimum 10 startups to create their product using the Persona Identity Blockchain.The funding of these start-ups is managed directly by the token holders. The community will be informed of initiatives needing funding and the members will be asked to have their say in the choice of startups.
My BitcoinTalk Profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1510378