Persona : Represents The Solution For Identity Management, Aligned With The Latest Data Protection R

Persona is a great solution for identity management, in tune with the latest data protection regulations. Spaces in scope is to empower customers and give him control over their personal data and also the means to gain access to their personal data.

By using individual Persona, spend a little more time to update the data and their service providers to be able to access the latest version of customer data.

The project aims to make People managing our identity online as easy as possible. The goal is to have centralized implementations for some of the sites so there is a verification of their people to maintain their integrity. Like in a blockchain , could not be hijacked or modified without the private key.

The process of identification is verified by other users on the network so that it is based on consensus and not determined by the central authorities. Various node known as “notarios” and would constitute a majority of decisions verification.

Documents that load, such as a copy of your card, stored and encrypted in the string character Persona.

Single Identity Management: with blockchain for identity management technology without the hassle. It’s like once you login data then automatically it would tersalurkan throughout the web site that you already use. and be a source of future web apps you’ve never use during this time.

Your personal Details are Yours: you true personal information belongs to you. and of course only you can have it de facto. because of that. in order to have access to the service or device. you have to explicitly agree to share it. and as the party that you trust to share such data should take a prudent action in protecting the data.

Community: your digital Identity based cross-verification carried out by several entities. by finding your personal identity at the notary public Persona you can get 90%, the remaining 10% based on the KYC done by partner companies (service providers that you already follow)

Your data is the bottom line: the persona trying to build a platform that you are able to interact with the outside world you can make your own halo is based on your personal data. medical records, progress report, or your social media accounts. You can grant access or deny access to your personal data as you like as the owner of the data.

With the takeover of social networking, our internet identity is more important than ever. Manage and protect our identity online can be frustrating, especially if you ever become a victim of identity theft. The integrity of your online presence can ruincareers and businesses if it has been stained.

The data breach is a growing problem in the corporate world. For example, Equifax has more than 143 social security card that leak due to exploitation on its network. This leakage mean that a large population of United States will be vulnerable to identity theft. Would you trust a system like that?

According to a report Itpproportal, banks in the United States spend more than £40 million per year to meet the security to avoid leaks of the identity. There are even some banks are spending up to £300 million per year and the results were not so impressive. Even worse, it takes a long time to incorporate new clients because of the extension of the procedure of KYC and this has the effect that the more negatively to customer experience. As a result of this system under tension, potential customers will flock to the competition for faster service.

Single Identity Management: By utilizing blockchain technology for identity management without hassle. this is like once you login then automatically the data will be distributed to all web sites that you have used. and become the source of future web applications that you have not used so far.
Your personal Details are Yours: Your true personal information is yours. and of course only you can have it de facto. therefore. to have access to services or devices. you must explicitly agree to share it. and as the party you are entrusting to share the data should take a prudent action in protecting the data.
Community: Your digital identity is based on cross verification performed by several entities. by looking for your personal identity in Persona notary you can get 90%, the remaining 10% based on KYC done by partner company (Service provider you have followed)
Your data is the core: persona try to build a platform so you can interact with your outside world can create your own hello based on your personal data. medical records, fitness report progress, or your social media account. you may grant access or deny access to your personal data as you wish as the owner of the data.

With the takeover of social networks, our internet identity is more important than ever. Managing and protecting our identity online can be frustrating, especially if you’ve been the victim of identity theft. The integrity of your online presence can damage your career and business if it has been tarnished.

Data breaches are a growing problem in the business world. For example, Equifax has more than 143 social security cards leaked due to exploitation on its network. This leak means that a large US population will be vulnerable to identity theft. Will you trust such a system?

According to an Itpproportal report, banks in the United States spend more than £ 40 million annually to meet security to avoid identity leaks. There are even some banks that spend up to £ 300 million per year and the results are not that impressive. Worse, it takes a long time to combine new clients due to the extension of the KYC procedure and this has an increasingly negative effect on the customer experience. As a result of this system under tension, potential customers will flock to the competition for faster service.

as for the price of the token persona itself = $ 0.2 with the total token supply as much as: 100,000,000 PRS, and the following total allocation for the token persona:

  • 70,000,000 PRS will be allocated to TGE
  • 15,000,000 PRS will be allocated to teams and co-founders
  • 12,000,000 PRS will be allocated for fund startup project persona
  • 1,000,000 PRS will be allocated to project persona advisors
  • 2,000,000 PRS will be allocated to the bounty program held
  • Persona KYC Types

    The first level is represented by the community where the identity is checked by peers. It represents a common effort, where people are encouraged to validate each other’s identity. They will have to confirm the authenticity of documents and identity of the people applying to be checked.

    The people who offer verification services will be displayed on the Persona website. They will be rewarded for the verification services by receiving PRS. The threshold for verifications is illustrated below

    The directions are partitioned into a few levels, in light of the quantity of checks they give. The most extreme rate a man can get with checked by the group is 90%. The staying 10% must be accomplished once a private accomplice (organization, utility supplier or organization) recognizes the legitimacy of the information.

    In view of their Persona action and offers, the person who confirms the administration to another person, can go up to 30%. This implies one can just observe 3 individuals who can offer a 30% endorsement rate to accomplish a 90% confirmation rate.

    The rundown of records required to give KYC is:

    ID or international ID or government provided archive (unique record)

    Duplicate or picture your ID

    Bank articulation or receipt that demonstrates where you live

    The records will then be put away in the IPFS and marked by the two gatherings checkers and checks, each time the individual is checked. KYC experts speak to the procedures experienced by people when they include substances that require the personality confirmation process. This element, once.

    Security and Data Safeguarding

    Given the fact that there are two components of the product, layered on top of each other, Persona is safe to use.When registering with a provider, the physical presence of the individual is a prerequisite in order to share their data with the company.

    Persona is composed of three segments:

    1. The blockchain which holds the transaction data and IPFS for storage
    2. A web app and dashboard for the individual to use
    3. A mobile app which helps data management

    The mobile application’s security is based upon:

    • PIN-based login
    • Optional fingerprint scan T

    The Web application’s security:

    • 2FA Authentication

    Features Persona

    => Single Identity Management stress-free

    Persona harnesses the power of blockchain technology for hassle-free identity management. It’s like a single sign-on for all the websites you are already using. And the source for the future web application you’re not using right now.

    => The community is here to support you

    Your digital identity is based on cross-verification made by multiple entities. Search for Persona notaries near you and get your identity check up to 90%. The rest of 10% is based on a KYC process performed with a corporate partner (a service provider that you are already enrolled with).

    => Your personal details are yours, and yours only

    You are the de facto owner of your data. Therefore, in order to have access to a service or device, you need to explicitly agree to share it. The party entrusted with this kind of data is supposed to take all the necessary actions in order to protect it and protect you.

    => You are in the center. Let’s build from there.

    Persona is about you and your interaction with the outside world. You’ll be able to create your own halo based on your data: medical records, fitness progress or social media accounts. You’ll be able to give access or revoke access to your details as you please since they’re yours.

MORE INFORMATION DETAILS VISIT HERE:

WEBSITE: https://persona.im/

WHITEPAPER : https://persona.im/documents/whitepaper-v1.pdf

TELEGRAM CHANNEL : https://t.me/personablockchain
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/personablockchai

TWITTER : https://twitter.com/PersonaIam

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=893090

0

Publication author

offline 1 month

Арсен Айбазов

99
Comments: 0Publics: 209Registration: 10-02-2018
Authorization
*
*
Войти с помощью: 
Registration
*
*
*
Войти с помощью: 
Password generation