Persona : Solution is Great for Identity Management.
Persona uses ARCH blockchain technology and other state-of-the-art technologies to offer secure and complete identity solutions.
This product is in line with GDPR requirements and provides a secure means of storing, sharing, and processing data.
Persona is designed as a decentralized app without a single point of failure, storing all encrypted records Individuals have control over the granularity of the details they want to share, with whom they share it and for how long.
With the launch of Bitcoin at the end of 2009, Satoshi Nakamoto offered a glimpse of the technology underlying his network’s decentralization, blockchain.
The main goals of Persona are:
- To leverage on identity management services for the individual based on what the blockchain technology can offer;
- To protect individuals personal details. While it is obvious that individuals need to provide their details to various entities(Facebook, Google or any website they visit), they have no control over it after sharing. Persona puts individuals back in the driver seat;
- To empower each person and to give them the power on what it shares and with whom when it comes about their identity and private details;
- To allow entrusted third parties which with private details to enrich their services by offering trust as a service;
- To prevent fake news, by providing a decentralized identity management system, Persona will provide the trust level we all need when we rely on news; based on the public Persona profile of any content creator, we can track down news to their source.
- To streamline onboarding process since an individual might be already checked by some entity enrolled in the system;
What is Persona?
Persona represents the solution for identity management, aligned with the latest data protection regulations. Its scope is to empower the customer and grant him/her the control over their personal data as well as the means to secure access to their private details.
By using Persona, the individual spends less time updating their data and service providers can access the latest version of the customer data.
Persona Token (PRS)
The number of seeded tokens will be 100,000,000 PRS. The price for one PRS token is $ 0.2 The total allocation for 100,000,000 PRS is:
70,000,000 PRS is allocated to TGE. 15.000.000 PRS is allocated to a team consisting of the founders. tokens allocated to the team will be held for a period of three years, broken into annual payments as follows:
- 10% in genesis;
- 30% after 12 months
- 30% after 24 months
- 30% after 36 months
- 12.000.000 PRS allocated for Persona Startup Fund
- 1,000,000 PRS is allocated to advisors. The tokens allocated to the advisor shall be employed within a period of 6 months
- 2,000,000 PRS allocated for the gift
There are 70,000,000 PRS allocated to TGE, divided into one General Sales and General Sales three stages, as illustrated below:
1. Single Identity Management stress-free
Persona harnesses the power of blockchain technology for hassle-free identity management. It’s like a single sign-on for all the websites you are already using. And the source for the future web application you’re not using right now.
2. The community is here to support you
Your digital identity is based on cross-verification made by multiple entities. Search for Persona notaries near you and get your identity check up to 90%. The rest of 10% is based on a KYC process performed with a corporate partner (a service provider that you are already enrolled with).
3. Your personal details are yours, and yours only
You are the de facto owner of your data. Therefore, in order to have access to a service or device, you need to explicitly agree to share it. The party entrusted with this kind of data is supposed to take all the necessary actions in order to protect it and protect you.
4. You are in the center. Let’s build from there.
Persona is about you and your interaction with the outside world. You’ll be able to create your own halo based on your data: medical records, fitness progress or social media accounts. You’ll be able to give access or revoke access to your details as you please since they’re yours.
KYC Persona Type
The first level is represented by communities whose identities are checked by
peers. This is a joint effort, in which people are encouraged to validate each other’s identity. They must confirm the authenticity of the documents and the identity of the person applying for review.
People who offer verification services will be shown on the Persona website. They will be rewarded for verification services by accepting PRS. The threshold for verification is illustrated below
The instructions are divided into several levels, based on the number of verifications they provide. The maximum percentage a person can get with verified by the community is 90%.
The remaining 10% can only be achieved once a private partner (institution, utility provider or company) acknowledges the validity of the data.
Based on their Persona activity and shares, the individual who verifies the service to someone else, can go up to 30%. This means one can only see 3 people who can offer a 30% approval rate to achieve a 90% verification rate.
The list of documents required to provide KYC is:
- ID or passport or government issued document (original document)
- Copy or picture your ID
- Bank statement or invoice that proves where you live
The documents will then be stored in the IPFS and signed by both parties checkers and checks, each time the person is checked.
KYC professionals represent the processes experienced by individuals when they involve entities that require the identity verification process. This entity, once.
Website : https://persona.im/
Whitepaper : https://persona.im/#whitepaper
Twitter : https://twitter.com/PersonaIam
Telegram : https://t.me/personablockchain
My Profile Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1011691