PERSONA-Solution Is Great For Identity Management.

Persona is a great solution for identity management, in tune with the latest data protection regulations. Spaces in scope is to empower customers and give him control over their personal data and also the means to gain access to their personal data.

By using individual Persona, spend a little more time to update the data and their service providers to be able to access the latest version of customer data.

The project aims to make People managing our identity online as easy as possible. The goal is to have centralized implementations for some of the sites so there is a verification of their people to maintain their integrity. Like in a blockchain , could not be hijacked or modified without the private key.

The process of identification is verified by other users on the network so that it is based on consensus and not determined by the central authorities. Various node known as “notarios” and would constitute a majority of decisions verification.

Documents that load, such as a copy of your card, stored and encrypted in the string character Persona.

Single Identity Management: with blockchain for identity management technology without the hassle. It’s like once you login data then automatically it would tersalurkan throughout the web site that you already use. and be a source of future web apps you’ve never use during this time.

Your personal Details are Yours: you true personal information belongs to you. and of course only you can have it de facto. because of that. in order to have access to the service or device. you have to explicitly agree to share it. and as the party that you trust to share such data should take a prudent action in protecting the data.

Community: your digital Identity based cross-verification carried out by several entities. by finding your personal identity at the notary public Persona you can get 90%, the remaining 10% based on the KYC done by partner companies (service providers that you already follow)

Your data is the bottom line: the persona trying to build a platform that you are able to interact with the outside world you can make your own halo is based on your personal data. medical records, progress report, or your social media accounts. You can grant access or deny access to your personal data as you like as the owner of the data.

With the takeover of social networking, our internet identity is more important than ever. Manage and protect our identity online can be frustrating, especially if you ever become a victim of identity theft. The integrity of your online presence can ruincareers and businesses if it has been stained.

The data breach is a growing problem in the corporate world. For example, Equifax has more than 143 social security card that leak due to exploitation on its network. This leakage mean that a large population of United States will be vulnerable to identity theft. Would you trust a system like that?

According to a report Itpproportal, banks in the United States spend more than £40 million per year to meet the security to avoid leaks of the identity. There are even some banks are spending up to £300 million per year and the results were not so impressive. Even worse, it takes a long time to incorporate new clients because of the extension of the procedure of KYC and this has the effect that the more negatively to customer experience. As a result of this system under tension, potential customers will flock to the competition for faster service.

Token Sales — Join Opportunity

With this opportunity, we invite you to enlarge this Platform, to reach the Broader Society. We will release the Token under the name “PRS token ”, here is the data.

OUR TEAM

ROAD MAP

Further Information:
WEB : https://persona.im/
WHITEPAPER : https://persona.im/documents/whitepaper-v1.pdf
TWITTER : https://www.facebook.com/personablockchain
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/personablockchain

0

Publication author

offline 2 years

kofkof

3
Comments: 0Publics: 1Registration: 24-02-2018
Authorization
*
*
Войти с помощью: 
Registration
*
*
*
Войти с помощью: 
Password generation