PERSONA- Technology that offers secure and complete identity solutions.
Introducing to you a Platform that will handle your data safely and also quickly using technology systems from Blockchain that are popular today. Because we realize that personal data is not well managed right now, it is evident from the many cases of hacking data from companies so that it leaks to the public, and this is a serious problem that can not be ignored, because it concerns the interests of the public. So We intend to create a Platform that will handle your Data well and also more secure with the support of Blockchain technology that has proven the level of security.
The Persona Platform is a solution to personal data management issues that will align with the latest data protection rules. Providing an access to you to manage data privately, allowing you to manage privacy regarding the data you have. With this Platform, other service providers can save time to update your personal data, they can access to your latest data quickly, so they save more time in terms of data management from customers, of course you can also set any Platform who can access your data on the Persona Platform. You also will not be troubled by filling in information on the services you use, because It’s like a log in for all the websites you’ve used.
What is Persona
Persona is a service to manage all your identity with the latest data protection which also can give the individual to gain control over their own personal data. By using persona, individuals need only a short time to update the data and so the service provider can also access their customer data with the latest version.
The main goals of Persona are:
- To leverage the identity of management services for individuals
based on what blockchain technology can offer.
- To protect individual personal details. While it is clear that
individuals need to provide details to various entities, they
have no control over it afterwards to share. Persona puts people back into the driver’s seat.
- Empower each person and to give them power on what it shares and with whom when it comes about their personal identity and details.
- Allowing trusted third parties who with personal details enrich their services by offering trust as a
- To prevent false news, by providing a decentralized identity management system, Persona will provide the level of trust we all need when we rely on news Based on the public Persona profile of any content creator, we can trace the news to the source.
- To streamline the onboarding process since someone may have been checked by some of the listed entity entities in the system
The main points offered by blockchain technology:
- Replace the middleman: There is no need for a trustworthy side, which can be and is trusted by both parties involved in the transaction.
- Decentralization: there is no single point of failure, when attacking the
network is almost impossible.
- Immutability: notes written in blockchain exist forever,
can not be changed
Persona utilizes the blockchain feature, enabling companies to offer KYC services to third parties and benefit from their respective services. Verification The process has two levels: Community and Professional KYC.
KYC Persona Type
The first level is represented by communities whose identities are checked by
peers. This is a joint effort, in which people are encouraged to validate each other’s identity. They must confirm the authenticity of the documents and the identity of the person applying for review.
People who offer verification services will be shown on the Persona website. They will be rewarded for verification services by accepting PRS. The threshold for verification is illustrated below
The instructions are divided into several levels, based on the number of verifications they provide. The maximum percentage a person can get with verified by the community is 90%.
The remaining 10% can only be achieved once a private partner (institution, utility provider or company) acknowledges the validity of the data.
Based on their Persona activity and shares, the individual who verifies the service to someone else, can go up to 30%. This means one can only see 3 people who can offer a 30% approval rate to achieve a 90% verification rate.
The list of documents required to provide KYC is:
- ID or passport or government issued document (original document)
- Copy or picture your ID
- Bank statement or invoice that proves where you live
The documents will then be stored in the IPFS and signed by both parties checkers and checks, each time the person is checked.
KYC professionals represent the processes experienced by individuals when they involve entities that require the identity verification process. This entity, once.
Architectural Technology (blockchain design)
Persona will use Blockchain (Distributed Ledger Technology) technology to manage user permissions, approval transactions and identity proofs. We will deploy our own blockchain, called “The Persona Blockchain” which has the following characteristics:
- DPOS blockchain with 51 branching delegates from capchain ark (ark.io)
- Blockchain will be public and will feature interoperability with other blockchains through Smart Bridges. Smart Bridge allows blockchains to communicate between interconnected information and the other way distributed.
- Persona will integrate natively, at the blockchain level, a solution such as IPFS
sharing documents and files between users.
The case of Persona GDPR usage
GDPR represents the European Regulation, whose intent is to strengthen, to unify and act as an equalizer on data protection for all individuals in European level. It was elected and adopted in April 2016 with a 2 year transition period, effective from 25 May 2018.
Possible consequences of non-compliance with GDPR for companies are:
- Position and notoriety Risk — Implementation of the GDPR rules with the obligations set out to inform the authorities when there is data Violations occur, will result in increased law enforcement activity. The first affected is the company’s market position and reputation, which will be compromised.
- Geographic Risk — The new regulation includes all companies and
organizations offering goods and / or services to the EU market or it
monitors EU citizens’ behavior to offer goods and / or services. Here also included all data analysis companies
- Sanctions — Significant penalties of up to 4% of annual global turnover or € 20 Million, whichever is greater will apply to companies that fail to comply with GDPR’s new rules.
Calendar / Token sales schedule
- Private Sale: 15.12.2017–15.01.2018
- General Sales I: 23.01.2018–30.01.2018
- General Sales II: 01.02.2018–08.02.2017
- General Sales III: 09.02.2017–16.02.2018
- Token Distribution: 30.03.2018
Persona Token (PRS)
The number of seeded tokens will be 100,000,000 PRS. The price for one PRS token is $ 0.2 The total allocation for 100,000,000 PRS is:
70,000,000 PRS is allocated to TGE. 15.000.000 PRS is allocated to a team consisting of the founders. tokens allocated to the team will be held for a period of three years, broken into annual payments as follows:
- 10% in genesis;
- 30% after 12 months
- 30% after 24 months
- 30% after 36 months
- 12.000.000 PRS allocated for Persona Startup Fund
- 1,000,000 PRS is allocated to advisors. The tokens allocated to the advisor shall be employed within a period of 6 months
- 2,000,000 PRS allocated for the gift
There are 70,000,000 PRS allocated to TGE, divided into one General Sales and General Sales three stages, as illustrated below:
Website : https://persona.im/
Whitepaper : https://persona.im/documents/whitepaper-v1.pdf
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/personablockchain
Twitter : https://twitter.com/PersonaIam
Profile Bitcointalk :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=924342