Persona – Zero Knowledge Identity Blockchain
Persona represents the solution for identity management, aligned with the latest data protection regulations. Its scope is to empower the individual and grant them the control over their personal data as well as the means to secure access to their private details.
The main goals of Persona are:
1. To leverage on identity management services for the individual based on what the blockchain technology can offer;
2. To protect individuals personal details. While it is obvious that individuals need to provide their details to various entities (Facebook, Google or any website they visit), they have no control over it after sharing. Persona puts individuals back in the driver seat;
3. To empower each person and to give them the power on what it shares and with whom when it comes about their identity and private details;
4. To allow entrusted third parties which with private details to enrich their services by offering trust as a service;
5. To prevent fake news, by providing a decentralized identity management system, Persona will provide the trust level we all need when we rely on news; based on the public Persona profile of any content creator, we can track down news to their source.
6. To streamline on boarding process since an individual might be already checked by some entity enrolled in the system.
Persona leverages the blockchain features, allowing a company to offer KYC services to third party as well as benefiting from each other’s services. The verification process has two levels: Community and Professional KYC.
The people who offer verification services will be displayed on the Persona website. They will be rewarded for the verification services by receiving PRS. The threshold for verifications is illustrated below.
In the picture above there are the 6 levels the community verifiers can achieve and the verification percentage they can grant to an individual based on this level. Each verification brings a person at least 5% closer to a fully verified profile. In order to leverage community KYC events, we will have designated ambassadors in major cities around the world who can start building the Persona community in each location.
The Token Sale for Persona will take place following the phases illustrated below:
The seeded number of tokens will be 100,000,000. The price for one PRS token is $0.2.
The total allocation is:
– 70,000,000 PRS allocated for the TGE ;
– 15,000,000 PRS allocated for the team composed of the co-founders. The tokens allocated to
the team will be vested over a three-year period, split into yearly payments as following:
– 10% at Genesis;
– 30% after 12 months;
– 30% after 24 months;
– 30% after 36 months;
– 12,000,000 PRS allocated for the Persona Startup Fund;
– 1,000,000 PRS allocated for the advisors. The tokens allocated for the advisors will be vested
over a period of 6 months;
– 1,500,000 PRS allocated to the bounty;
– 500,000 PRS allocated for the escrow services.
The estimated income based on the Token Generation Event is between $9.3M and $14M. The raised funds will be used for a period of at least three years, spread into the following categories: software development, legal fees, business development, audit of the procedures and setting-up a legalized notary system.
Persona web page: https://persona.im
Persona whitepaper: https://persona.im/documents/whitepaper-v1.pdf
My Bitcointalk Profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1300269