PikcioChain – The Secure Blockchain-Based Exchange for Personal Data
Allocation of tokens
The fundraiser will last for a period of four weeks after the date of ICO launch. Throughout this period, the PKC (Pikcio Token) allocated to the crowdsale (the “Sale Tokens”) will represent from 20% up to 33% of the amount of PKCs created for the fundraiser (see steps above).
For the Pre-Token Sale
- A contribution of one bitcoin (1 XBT) will lead to an allocation of 6’000 PKC plus a time dependent premium ● Capped at 80% of the Sale Tokens ● The following premium will be offered:
1 Day 1 to 3: 25%
2 Day 4 to 6: 20%
3 Day 7 to 9: 15%
4 Day 10 to 12: 10%
5 Day 13 to 14: 5%
For the Token Sale
- A contribution of one bitcoin (1 XBT) will lead to an allocation of 6’000 PKC plus a time dependent premium
- The following premium will be offered:
1 Day 1 to 3: 10%
2 Day 4 to 6: 7.5%
3 Day 7 to 9: 5%
4 Day 10 to 12: 2.5%
5 Day 13 to 14: 0%
In addition to the Tokens available in the ICO, the Company will issue:
- The same amount as issued for the Sale Token. These PKC will be used to promote adoption of the Ecosystem via rewards and other incentives for participants (the “Incentivization Supply”). Some of the ways in which a company anticipates using the Incentivization Supply may include:
- Early adopters in the form of commercial partners (“Partners”) who implement PikcioChain solutions will receive free Tokens from the Incentivisation Supply, enabling them to pay some fees in Tokens and to benefit from any rise in utility brought about by greater adoption of the Ecosystem.
- Users may also receive Tokens from the Incentivization Supply. For example, at sign up via a Company-supported website, the website owner, a Partner, and new Users may receive a certain number of Tokens, and Users may also receive Tokens for referring new participants to the Ecosystem.
- Company reserves the right to prescribe lockup requirements regarding the Incentivization Supply Tokens distributed to Partners or Users.
- Up to 60%, or the difference between 100% and the total token issued for the crowdsale (Sales Token) and the token issued for the Incentivization Supply will be issued and allocated to the Pikcio AG, subsidiary of MatchUpBox (the “Company Inventory”), for its use as follows:
- One third of the PKT Tokens will be available from the Crowdsale End Date; another third of the Company Inventory will remain in a locked state for 1 year from the Crowdsale End Date; and the remaining third of the Company Inventory will remain in a locked state for 2 years from the Crowdsale End Date.
- Once unlocked, Pikcio AG reserves the right to use the Company Inventory for any purposes at its sole discretion.
- When on sale, the Tokens from the Company Inventory will be sold by the Company Inventory for the then market price.
For more information please visit links :
My BitcoinTalk Profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1512429