POOL OF STAKE
POOL OF STAKE – Increase Profits for Small Miners.
ABOUT POOL OF STAKE
Pool of Stake (PSK) is a first of its kind, decentralized pool for Proof of Stake, the future of blockchain. Qtum, BOScoin, Tezos and other PoS coin holders can unite in the Pool of Stake and start Mining 2.0, generating daily forging rewards by simply staking their PoS coins.
The idea of Pool of Stake is developing on current miners experiences and problems. Pool of Stake seems to be a solution. As you can see at the description below:
At the beginning all you needed to mine bitcoins was a computer and an application. Then the market has developed hardware making it much harder for the community to mine. It has, in turn, instigated the community to start forming mining pools. A mining pool allows its members to gain back the edge and start mining again.
PROOF OF WORK & PROOF OF STAKE DIFERENCES
Proof-of-work: a method which requires miners to validate transactions on a blockchain by working out a mathematical function (called hash).
Proof-of-stake: a method which allows miners to validate block transactions according to how many coins they choose to put at stake on that network (as deposits). Here is a post where the founder of Ethereum explained a design philosophy of PoS.
Both methods exist to serve a common purpose on the blockchain: To validate that the person sending bitcoin (or any digital currency) has the correct amount of funds in their account. And that after the transaction is done, he or she no longer has the coin in their account (aka. to avoid double spending).
And yet, the two take an inherently different approach towards that goal. PoW v.s. PoS: Buying a shovel v.s. Deposit in a bank.
By definition, Proof-of-Work means to solve the hash function and prove the result is correct. While it’s hard to unravel the function, it’s easy for other miners to verify the result once a miner gets it – just putting it back to the function to see if it works out, like an algebraic problem. If it does, congrats! Here’s the prize. So take out your shovel, do the physical work, and show everybody you have mined the gold.
Proof-of-Stake, however, is a mechanism that needs no math. Instead, inside the network, you simply lock up a certain amount of your stake, i.e. your whatever cryptocurrency generated in this blockchain. That is your proof because something is at stake.
In PoW-based blockchain, miners do the hard work and will be rewarded. Recall Bitcoin and Ethereum, where a new block rewards 12.5 Bitcoins and 5 Ethers. But there’s another thing called a transaction fee. When you send a Bitcoin to me, that transaction needs to be validated and documented on the blockchain through the hash function math that miners are doing.
POOL OF STAKE ICO DETAILS
- Category : Cryptocurrency, Infrastructure, Mining, Platforms & Ecosystems
- Country : Switzerland
- ICO date : 2018-05-02 / 2018-06-03
- Ends In : 44 days
- Website : https://www.poolofstake.io/
POOL OF STAKE ROADMAP
POOL OF STAKE TEAM
POOL OF STAKE RATING
- icorating.com (Risk):NOT RATED
- icobench.com:4.0 / 5
- icobazaar.com:TBAtrackico.io:4.3 / 5foxico.com:6.0 / 10
- icomarks.com:5.7 / 10
- icostock 24.com: 3.9 / 5
More Information Visit The POOL OF STAKE Link:
- WEBSITE ; https://www.poolofstake.io/
- THREAD ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3283742.0
- TWITTER ; https://twitter.com/poolofstake
- WHITE PAPER ; https://www.poolofstake.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Pool_of_Stake_whitepaper.pdf
- TELEGRAM ; https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@poolofstake
- FACEBOOK ; https://www.facebook.com/poolofstake
- YOUTUBE ; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCenEbx5MwCF7kjTAWU-jv_g?
- Bitcoinalk username : Cintashany01
- Profile link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1661845
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/max.bebasmardeka
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/tarjoe_maximum
- Telegram username : @TarjoeMaximum