What is the RAYS network project?
RAYS Network is based on a completely new blockchain technology that is constantly growing and improving. Blockchain technology has been widely adopted for several years, but there are still many problems that keep it out of the mainstream. RAYS Network tries to solve many of these problems.
RAYS Network is a cryptocurrency designed to revolutionize your experience in the world of cryptocurrency. We have identified common cryptocurrency issues ranging from usability to the operation of decentralized systems. We apply well-known functions in the cryptocurrency world, as well as the delegated proof-of-stake (DPoS) and bulletproof algorithms, but have modified features to meet the needs of our community.
RAYS Solution – Flexible Blockchain Network (FBN)
We have a solution for both; a secure and private block chain for industries and a secure and fast cryptocurrency for general users. Our technical team works on a flexible block chain network (FBN). Already enough progress has already been made to prove the FBN concept.
RAYS Enterprise Privacy Blockchain solution
Imagine that you are the leader of a company, and you want to make the company data or make a payment to your employees on the public blockchain network.
▪ In all conventional blockchain systems, all elements that you share with the public blockchain can be seen by anyone using the same blockchain.
▪ This violates the rules of privacy and the right to privacy. Your employees may display their salaries displayed on the public blockchain network.
▪ Regulations search the GDPR prohibit such practices.
▪ As a result, all activities performed on a public block chain are not in compliance with the rules of these policies.
▪ Blockchain networks like Ethereum fail in these scenarios and may violate the law.
▪ In this scenario, consider a blockchain network that is private or provides full privacy.
▪ This eliminates the essence of blockchain technology and violates the basic principles of this innovation.
Is there a solution in this situation to protect the privacy of users while using a public blockchain network?
Yes! Rays Network aims to solve this problem. Any transaction to be carried out in the Rays Blockchain network would like to be public or private.
▪ A public transaction in the public RAYS network is like a normal transaction, like the Ethereum blockchain transactions.
It is possible to do a private transaction on a public blockchain network. In this way, everyone can see that a transaction is being made. But nobody but the intended recipient can see what’s in the transaction.
▪ This is made possible by the use of a Bulletproof algorithm. Each transaction is blocked by the sender and can only be opened by the intended recipient.
▪ Bulletproof is a type of non-interactive zero-knowledge proofing algorithm.
Types of wallets
How do we achieve real privacy and security?
▪ We want to achieve true privacy and security by choosing the right algorithm (in this case the Bulletproof algorithm). By refining it in a unique way, we want to achieve truly high network scalability while meeting the highest security standards.
▪ Implementing one of the two additional protocols, such as TOR or I2P, allows our users unlimited privacy. Thanks to these two protocols, none of the transactions can be traced in any way.
▪ Implementation of the bulletproof protocol wants to make the RAYS network immune to attacks from quantum computers.
RAYS 3S Wallet – Safe, Safe and Smart
RAYS 3S Wallet wants to be highly secure, hybrid encapsulating keys using KEMs on hardware, using advanced cryptographic primitives such as privacy, hashes, digital signatures and OAKMD schemes.
Zero Trust : The security of RAYS Wallet is based on the principle of zero trust and is protected by NIST-approved extended cryptographic primitives.
2FA : RAYS Wallet has two-factor authentication.
Anti-Phishing : Rays Wallet has anti-phishing measures.
Pin : RAYS Wallet offers cash holders with a high level of security by using a unique PIN key did can be up to nine digits long.
Total Privacy: Rays Wallet uses private information when connecting to the network.
Recovery: In the event of Wallet Seeds being lost, the user can easily back up their wallet credentials using a “recovery scheme”.
Automatic deactivation function : If a person tries to access the wallet by force, it is automatically deactivated after a certain number of failed attempts.
Responsibility : RAYS Wallet requires physical approval for all internal transactions to be performed.
Smart KMS : The intelligent security policy of a key management system provides the rules used to protect keys and metadata supported by the key management system.
RAYS coins distribution
SKYMAP – It’s not just a roadmap, it’s a “way to heaven”
For More Information
White Paper: https://rays.network/whitepaper1.0.pdf
My Bitcointalk profile link – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2038562