RENDER IT COIN
Render It , is a computer graphics rendering solution provider established out of passion for hardware and innovative
technologies. As a business we rent out expensive, high performance hardware, to aid in performing various tasks, to
professional firms or creative individuals, who cannot afford to purchase or maintain such equipment.
The team at Render It Coin has always been fascinated by computer rendering. However, running real-time rendering hardware is extremely expensive – not only does the special equipment cost thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars, it also consumes an extraordinary amount of electricity.
1 To shift the costs of computational power to minimum,
2 while also reducing the price of our service selection.
Render It Coin features
1) Powered by Ethereum:Ethereum powered design of our coin will inherit recognition that these smart contract based currencies already have and will be well recognized by global exchange. As Ethereum already leverages the capabilities of
Blockchain, our coin also succeeds the amazing features of this innovative technology like, worldwide access, decentrilization, annonimity, fraud prevention and more.
2) Constant value at Render It:We developed and introduced Render It Coin, therefore it will always maintain its value when used as means of payment in exchange for services offered on our platform.
3) Withdrawable:During ICO coins will be available to be withdrawn at any time. You can withdraw purchased tokens to your wallet during and after the ICO.
4) Coin backed by high specification hardware assets:Redeem tokens you have purchased for our services, that include access to high-end computer hardware. Remotely access our equipment to perform computationally tough tasks or use obtained coins to pay for mining contracts offered at our farm.
The benefits of Render It Coin
1) Reduce costs of Energy:To achieve our goals and completing our vision we will allot funds raised by our investors towards constructing a private wind turbine that will reduce operating energy costs associated with powering our facilities. It also paves a way for induction of unique innovative offers and services.
2) A coin of Acceptance:Render It Coin will be a respected and accepted form of payment for all transactions that can be carried out on our platform and always be valued at constant rate, reducing that rate if our cryptocurrency gains on value.
3) Rental Of High-End Computer Hardware:Buyers can redeem this coin to rent high-end computer hardware on Render It platform
Render It Coin ICO Distribution
MARCH, 2017Development & Team Structuring.
SEPTEMBER, 2017Location of premises for server storage 3000 square meters and first purchase of rendering equipment at a total cost of € 45,000.
NOVEMBER – DECEMBER 2017The beginning of our collaboration with animation studios; Signing a perpetual contract with ProSoft Ireland for the supply of electrical appliances; Completed a perpetual contract with Altaria Studio Poland to provide computing power
JANUARY, 2018 Provision of our computer power services for regular customers.
FEBRUARY, 2018 purchase of additional equipment for a total cost of € 20,000; Estimated monthly net income of 3,500 € from our services.
MARCH, 2018Official registration of our company in Ireland and start of the website of renderit.farm.
APRIL, 2018Cryptocurrency design as a means of payment to receive funds for the needs of the company’s development and to minimize the costs of the results.
MAY, 2018 Implementing Render It Coin as an Ethereum Agreement (ERC20) and publishing our website.
JUNE – SEPTEMBER 2018The start of the pre-ICO sale. Writing and composing an informative whitepaper; Launch of the first coin offer Crowdsale & Advertising.
OCTOBER – DECEMBER, 2018Our coin switches to local and external stock exchange listing; Creating crypto roles on our servers to secure customer financial data and their cryptocurrencies; Creating an online market and currency exchange in the European Union on our servers.
JANUARY, 2019 Acquisition of land for the construction of a multimedia campus using funds from investors; Creating new employment opportunities and opening a training center with the aim of recruiting creative, inventive people; Raising capital to acquire a private wind turbine to minimize the cost of its use; Expanding our facilities with additional high-end computer hardware; Development of mobile rendering applications and remote access software (freeware); Sharing our computing power with universities, research institutions and scientific institutions; Donate 1% of our revenue to charity.
Co-Founder CEO & Hardware Specialist
Szymon ‘Simon’ Gnjadek
Co-founder CEO, hardware and software specialist
“Remy” Chincha Remix
Co-founder CEO, IT & Hardware Specialist
Tomasz ‘Thomas’ Jaworski
Animation and rendering expert
Software Engineer and Lead Web Developer
Social media manager
For more information visit the following link:
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1460674