Render It Coin
Render It Coin
The team of Render It Coin has always been fascinated with computer rendering. However, operating rendering hardware in the real world is extremely costly – not only the specialized equipment costs thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars, but it also consumes an extraordinary amount of electricity.
In Render It Coin we decided to tackle this problem with a unique approach. We will use the funds collected during an ICO to build our own wind turbine! Acting as a source of renewable energy, it will be used to supply our farm with electricity allowing anybody to use our energy to power their devices!
Render It Coin Rating
Render It Coin does not have a rating from ICObazaar.
If you want your ICO to be rated by our experts, contact us at email@example.com
Our ICO rating evaluates the overall quality and viability of the product, team, and technical implementation behind. It is calculated with a weight-adjusted formula with five factors and a separate industry expert score. Each factor evaluates an aspect of the project and its weight is related to its importance, which was determined by blockchain and finance professionals. Our rating methodology.
Render It Coin review
Render It Coin has not been reviewed by ICObazaar experts.
If you want to get review on your ICO please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MARCH, 2017Idea formation & Team structuring.
- SEPTEMBER, 2017Renting premises for server storage 3000 squared meters & first purchase of rendering equipment at total cost of €45,000.
- NOVEMBER – DECEMBER, 2017The beginning of our cooperation with animation studios; Signing a permanent contract with ProSoft Ireland for supply of electrical equipment; Conclusion of permanent contract with Altaria Studio Poland for provision of computing power
- JANUARY, 2018Providing our computing power services to regular customers.
- FEBRUARY, 2018Purchase of additional equipment in total cost of €20,000; Estimated monthly netto income of €3,500 from our services.
- MARCH, 2018Official registration of our company in Ireland & launch of renderit.farm website.
- APRIL, 2018Design of cryptocurrency as a form of payment to obtain funds for needs associated with company development and to minimise cost of outcomes.
- MAY, 2018Implementing Render It Coin as an Ethereum contract (ERC20) and publicizing our website.
- JUNE – SEPTEMBER, 2018The beginning of Pre-ICO sale.; Writing & composing an informative white paper; Start of Initial Coin Offering crowdsale & advertisement.
- OCTOBER – DECEMBER, 2018Our coin moves onto local and external exchange listing; Generating cryptowallets on our servers in order to secure customer financials and their cryptocurrencies; Creation of an online market and currency exchange in the European Union on our servers.
- JANUARY, 2019Purchase of land for construction of a multimedia campus using funds raised from investors; Creating new job opportunities and opening of a training center with the aim to recruit creative, inventive people; Investing raised capital to purchase a private wind turbine in order to minimise cost of exploitation; Expanding our facilities by additional high-end computer hardware; Development of mobile rendering application & remote access software (freeware); Sharing our computational power with universities, research and scientific institutions; Donating 1% our incomes to charitable causes.
- Grzegorz Dzikowski
- Co-founder CEO & Hardware Specialist
- Szymon ‘Simon’ Gniadek
- Co-founder CEO, Hardware & Software Specialist
- Remik ‘Remy’ Chincza
- Co-founder CEO, IT & Hardware Specialist
- Tomasz ‘Thomas’ Jaworski
- Animation & Rendering Expert
- Michał Hryciuk
- Software Engineer & Lead Web Developer
- Shikha Dadhwal
- Social Media Manager