RepuX is a protocol level framework (“RepuX Protocol”) where some unchanged data types can be commodified or exchanged between different collectors, developers, and enterprise users. The RepuX protocol incorporates several decentralized technologies, such as the InterPlanetary File System (or IPFS) 2, Sia3, Ethereum4, EOS5, which will offer the potential to improve custom high performance block chains. By facilitating data transfer and peer-to-peer values, the RepuX Protocol will create the possibility to share data between data collectors, application developers and data users not present on the market today. The RepuX protocol will provide an opportunity for data producers to create value in their data,
Repux technology has a vision to create a protocol that will facilitate the monetization of data through efficient transfer between collector, developer and user, will also enable evaluation of reliability and reputation of data over time. Through the RepuX Protocol, data collectors can transfer data to data users or app developers in exchange for Token RepuX. Developers can develop the RepuX protocol and use data that is transferred by collectors to produce products and services that can be transferred to end users in various industries in exchange for Token RepuX. With the RepuX Protocol, there is hope of bringing added value to the data.
The purpose of the RepuX protocol is as follows:
- Develop a high throughput system where data can be monetized directly among collectors, developers and users;
- Build a secure reputation infrastructure in a RepuX Token transaction that allows users to apply semi-permanent recordings in shared transactions;
- Develop an easy-to-use application programming interface (or API) that allows third-party developers to develop the RepuX Protocol to create different applications;
- Maintain scalability and speed as a high priority during design and development of the RepuX protocol;
- Integrate the RepuX protocol with existing block technologies, as well as create custom solutions in specific cases.
- Whitepaper: https://repux.io/white-paper.html
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/repu_x
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/RepuX-415260768888793/?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Telegram: https://t.me/repuxicoEN
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/RepuX/
- Blog: https://blog.repux.io/
- Ann Tread BTT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2613666.new