Review and analysis of ICO Inspem
The problem of finding people has always been one of the key places among global issues requiring the application of scientific and technological progress for their solutions.
Among the existing problems can be identified such as:
- Search for missing people. It takes quite a long time between the loss of a person and the start of his search. Relatives very rarely have a chance to find it, if it was in another city, because in this case very old methods are still used.
- Search nearby for men / women. Often, having met a person in a certain place and at a certain time there is a need to establish contact with him. There are different reasons for this, the most common of them is sympathy. Unfortunately, this is rarely possible.
- Search criminals. A very serious situation when it is necessary to find witnesses or directly the person who committed the crime, but how to do it? Even with video cameras, this is not always possible.
However, it will be much easier to solve these problems. And all this thanks to the revolutionary site for people searching INSPEM. Its main features are the possibility of servicing on a large scale, as well as the use of high-tech video analytics for the most effective face recognition.
Everyone can upload a photo of a person to be found and, as a result, a large database of people (up to 1 million devices) is obtained, within which a continuous stream of faces in real time is analyzed. So, having obtained a certain range of results, the user looks through them and, after seeing what he was looking for, he clicks on the profile for more detailed information, it costs him $ 0.01, for clarifying the geo-position – an additional 1 $ and so on. The platform downloads video and information only with the permission of the camera owner within 1 day.
This system will be useful for many areas. Among them:
- Government structures: expanding the functionality of their search due to the lack of cameras in the “dead” areas, poor quality video recording on the already installed cameras, etc.;
- Rescue services: will allow you to provide the necessary assistance, save lives;
- For ordinary users: to find almost any person with whom you happen to meet in a certain place.
Video recordings can be received only in two cases:
- If the analytics system automatically finds the right person
- if the owner of the camera decides to share some fragment of the video, for example, the moment of a car accident and other
With all this, both cases require payment for the receipt of the material. All this is done for security reasons. However, you can earn money by using the service. Let’s consider different cases.
- Revenue is received only by INSPEM, if the user submits a search ad + higher tariffs for those who want to bring news to the top.
- The income is received by any user, INSPEM charges a small commission. For example, you can put a video of your route on the car, the one who is interested in it, can redeem it and so on.
- Compound complex solutions for government agencies and large IT enterprises.
Name of the token: INP
Period of the PRE-SALE stage: March 20 – April 16, 2018
Hard Cap in PRE-SALE: 2,000 ETH
Period of ICO: May 1 – May 28, 2018
Hard Cap in the ICO phase: 30,000 ETH
Price of the token: 1 ETH = 5 000 INP
Minimum Purchase: 0,1 ETH
Distribution of tokens:
- 80% of tokens allocated to the ICO phase
- 15% is for founders and developers
- 5% of tokens allocated for company bounty
Distribution of funds:
- 40% – the development of INSPEM based on existing MVP and blockchain technology, as well as the integration of partner systems with the platform to access the largest possible number of cameras around the world
- 30% – expenses for participation in international exhibitions, marketing
- 20% – the basic fund for servicing exchange liquidity and the reverse purchase of INP from investors
- 10% – office rent, legal support, etc.
The first concept of the project was developed in 2014. Consultations were conducted on the processing of biometric data, in particular, with the Office of the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Communications in the Southern Federal District.
- In April 2015, an office in Rostov-on-Don was opened. Work began on the first prototype.
- In November 2015, the first version of the website was created, as well as mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- In June 2016, 5000 users were registered, the second version of the website and mobile applications started functioning.
- In May 2017, the first sales in the USA AppStore started.
- In August 2017, already 10,000 users were registered, the first negotiations were held to implement the INSPEM service.
- In March 2018 pre-sale preparation and implementation, signing of contracts with partners by the leaders of the technological market.
- In May 2018, the implementation of the ICO, the expansion of the team, the launch of the pilot version of the INSPEM platform.
- In October 2018, it is planned to introduce full functional support for the face recognition system and other user interfaces (photo / video cameras).
- In December 2018, the API will be ready for an external server connection, integration with the service of an unmanned ambulance service, and presentations in Amsterdam.
The project team:
The development, support and promotion of the Inspem project is carried out by a professional team.
- CEO Founder – Mikhail Bondarenko. He graduated from the Russian Southern Federal University with a degree in “Protected Communication Systems” with a thesis on “Biometric means of human identification”. Experience since 2010. Successful launch of 5 projects in the field of retail sales and Internet.
- CTO Co-Founder – Vyacheslav Jhurkin. Radiotechnical education. 8 years in the field of complex IT solutions for banks, government agencies, plants.
- IOS and Android Developer – Andrey Jhukov. Technical education. Experience more than 10 years in the field of programming. Five years of development experience on iOS and Android.
- System Administrator – Alexander Matvienko. Technical education. More than 10 years of experience in administration and server maintenance, coding skills, C ++.
- PR-manager – Lidiya Tarakanova. She is a graduate of the Pedagogical University of the Faculty of Foreign Languages. Skills of English and Spanish. Five years of experience in the marketing of the company.
- Lawyer by Asia – Boris Gorohov. He graduated from Shanghai University of Political Science and Law. Solving legal issues in Chinese and Asian markets.
- Designer – Anna Derkunskaya. Great experience in developing a graphical user interface.
- Lawyer, Economist – Vitaliy Murugov. He graduated from the Kuban State Agrarian University with a degree in Law and the Kuban State Technological University majoring in economics. Experience since 2010.
To date, the amount of unused video content is 99%. We mercilessly erase data that could be useful to millions of people around the world. The introduction of artificial intelligence and facial recognition systems can significantly improve human life.
In the future, in 5 years INSPEM will become not only a service for people searching, but also a system for solving important and serious tasks: rapid reaction to events, interference in such dangerous situations as:
Street fight – sending a signal to the nearest police officer
Deterioration of health, for example, epileptic seizure – sending an emergency signal to the ambulance service
Using weapons on the street – sending a signal to the police officer
These are only a few of the possible examples, in which case a rapid response can save more than one human life! Thanks to the project Inspem, the cities will be safer, and the time to meet relatives with the missing person will be reduced at times.
The guarantee is conditioned by a team of professionals with the necessary competencies and experience in the fields of programming, system administration, and marketing. All their efforts are aimed at making the world better, preventing the number of possible crimes, deaths, accidents.
This project is called upon to perform many functions, including key ones: social and political. It is indisputable that it is useful and necessary in the conditions of modern society. Its uniqueness lies in the fact that it is aimed at improving the criminal situation, as well as reducing the number of missing people. This is truly an innovative platform that can change lives for the better, save many fates and bring joy to the lives of millions of users around the world!
Plans and service prospects are more than far-reaching, and its value will only grow from year to year. Already very soon he will win due popularity as among the largest structures (governmental, health, etc.), and among ordinary users.
By investing money in the development of INSPEM, you can ensure not only your own prosperity, but also the security of your own, of your relatives and friends, of the whole society as a whole. Involvement in grandiose development is the guarantor of a happy future.
The article is unique here
More information can be found here:
PRE-SALE [20 March, 2018 – 16 April, 2018]
IСO [01 May, 2018 – 28 May, 2018]