Review Buddy Project
Buddy is a holistic application development and deployment automation platform that makes DevOps adoption easy, transparent and effortless. The platform use creates an improvement of service structure of different sectors as it automates the processes involved creating a decentralized DevOps marketplace.
partnered with industry leaders such as Amazon, Docker, Github, Microsoft, and Google, is a winning development automation platform that serves a rapidly growing market valued to become $345 billion by 2022. Over 7,000 developers use Buddy every day across 120+ countries. Featured customers: INC. Magazine, CGI.com & ING Bank. Our vision is to become the backbone on which talented people can build world-altering apps & services. Our goal is to take the load off millions of developers by offloading everything that can be automated – giving them back the time for being creative.
Buddy Problems & Integrations
- Barriers to Development Automation: Application automation development provides a huge boon to organizations, but it is challenging to adopt
- Difficult scaling: Large teams which use automation as a key differentiator and value driver, struggle to scale up their DevOps infrastructure
- Obsolete tools: Solutions that come and go can’t continue to innovate and will have to be replaced
- No solutions for cross-functional teams: Damaging to organizational performance & culture with clashes of attitudes and conflicting goals
Buddy have probably the richest integrations with all kinds of ecosystems
- Amazon Web Services Technology Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- Rollbar integration partner
- New Relic integration partner
- Data Dog integration partner
- and many more
Private & Shared Automation GRID
Automatically scalable private and shared infrastructures for running an infinite number of pipelines, sandboxes & blockchains
An open platform for developers and experts to build their own solutions, pluggable into the Automation Pipelines
Steps to use in automation pipelines, dedicated to Blockchain development
[Delivered] Automation Pipelines
Automate application development and deployment with 70+ ready-to-use steps
[Delivered] Sandboxes β
Full-stack previews & test environments that work as automated instant application previews for every code branch
Rich pallet of +30 dedicated integrations provides comprehensive support for many development stacks
[Delivered] Native Docker Support
Build a Docker image on every commit and push it to Docker Hub, Amazon or private registries.
Token Sales Detail:
BUD is a utility token based on Ethereum (ERC20). It creates a community-driven, decentralized economy in Buddy, the application development automation platform made for developers by developers. It unites developers, experts and users, both SMB and enterprise, in their goal to ship applications safer, faster and of better quality. It’s a disruptive approach to the $110 billion market—a market which is currently rapidly growing to an estimated $330 billion5 in the next 4 years, as customers are looking to scale their development automation operations.
• Symbol: BUD
• Rate: 1 BUD = 0.0002 ETH
• Total Sale Supply: From 300 million to 470 million. The final amount will depend on the bonuses that would be applied in the Crowdsale.
• Total Supply: Maximum 670 million BUD tokens will be generated. Minimum 500 million.
• Hard cap: upon achieving this cap, token creation will stop and no further contributions will be accepted. The hard cap amount which will be sold in the crowdsale is 60,000 ETH
• Protocol: ERC20
• Emission rate: No new tokens will ever be created
• Token Emission Date: up to 30 days after the tokensale ends
For more information:
Telegram : https://t.me/buddytoken
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3798597
Medium Blog: https://medium.com/@BuddyWorks
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1939693