Review Curaizon Project
Curaizon is a platform that wants to help patients improve their overall health, while reducing their cost of healthcare in the long run. The company developed a program called CuraServe, which lets patients access information about their medications, while managing their dose as well.
CuraServe is where consumers will be able to use tokens and is essentially the patient database for consumers. It was created by national health services, and allows consumers to setup medication reminders, and may lower their overall cost of being treated for their condition.
CuraServe™ is a complete healthcare ecosystem that improves drug adherence and brings game-changing benefits to patients and healthcare providers. We use a series of outreach tools and messages, supported by predictive modeling and behavioral analytics, to increase the rate of drug adherence. As our CuraServe™ solution helps patients, it’s also generating a vast amount of patient data. That data is then anonymized and made available through CuraData™. The only way that pharmaceutical companies, academics and researchers can access this data by purchasing CuraTokens™.
Curaizon™ is an ecosystem where doctors can monitor patients’ conditions in real-time, researchers can collect data for their studies and patients can make sure they take their medicines as prescribed. The ecosystem integrates the following solutions: a) CuraServe, that reminds patients to take medicines; b) CuraView, providing patient data for doctors; c) CuraData, that collects patient data.
The platform offers the following functionality:
1) patient reminders to take medicines.
2) patients can benchmark against peer groups.
3) family and doctors can monitor a patient’s condition in real time.
4) researchers and scientists will be able to access data using tokens.
How Does CuraServe Blockchain Work?
CuraServe is the system that helps consumers stay on top of their medications. The whole process is an ongoing cycle. CuraServe’s role is to reach out to patients with non-intrusive reminders about any dosage they take. Then, CuraData collects data about the patients to help with healthcare information. That information is transferred to CuraView, which is partnered with healthcare providers for real time information.
CuraView completes the cycle by connecting healthcare providers with CuraServe.
The Curaizon ecosystem includes CuraServe, CuraData and CuraView.
1) СuraServe: This system communicates with patients and reminds them to take medicines. All patients are interconnected and in the event that a participant does not take their prescribed medication, the system will not interact with their emergency contact. Such a solution stimulates the patients to take their medications on time.
2) CuraView: This system is integrated with legacy healthcare systems. It ensures that all patient data is constantly updated and interacts with electronic health records, enabling doctors and commissioners to determine any weaknesses within the system.
3) CuraData: This system collects data about patients and their conditions and transfers it to CuraView. The data can be used by researchers to determine the impact of certain medicines and deliver optimizations.
All family members and doctors can access data about a patient’s condition, their treatment plan and forecasts.
Comment: The project employs current technologies that have proven effective.
Roadmap For The Future Of Curaizon
The roadmap that the company outlines includes some of the ways that the brand has already worked towards their current state. As of now, Curaizon has passed the following milestones:
- Starting the development of CuraServe
- Testing CuraServe’s functionality
- Releasing the alpha version of CuraServe
In September, CuraData will issue their beta release, while January 2019 will bring the full release of CuraServe. In May 2019, the company plans to continue the expansion of CuraData’s platform.
In 2020, consumers can look forward to the 2.0 release of CuraData.
Token Sales Detail:
The pre-sale will begin on June 1st, 2018, while the public sale will start on June 8th, 2018, so consumers will need to get in as early as possible to get the best rates.
Consumers will be able to purchase coins with either the pre-sale or the public sale. Half of the maximum allotment will be available during the pre-sale for the major purchases, though a certain percentage of the tokens sold will be divided among:
- Reward Program
- Bounty Program
- Functioning of Curaizon
- Team Fund
Price: 1 CTKN = 0.20 USD
Public ICO start date: June 8, 2018
Public ICO end date: July 9, 2018
Hard cap: 25,000,000 USD
Restricted areas: USA
For more information:
Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4401662.0
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1939693