ROCKZ NEW CRYPTOCURRENCY THAT BRINGS SOLIDITY AND TRUST TO THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
There is no doubt that cryptocurrency has brought better to the concept of international investment relations among countries in the world. With crypto, traders throughout the world are involved in exchanging goods and services without much influence on national policy. Regardless of the level of integration, however, crypto traders and investors always face a high risk of the safety of their investments. The activities of scammers and hackers in the cryptosphere have proven without doubt that all (cryptographic investments) can be lost in seconds. While the available crypto security platform has tried its best but failed to bring cryptocurrency security in the cryptosphere, a new innovative platform called ROCKZ has found various strategies to realize crypto investment security. Then what is Rockz and how does it work? The Sebsequen paragraph will answer this.The main problem with the crypto industry today is that there is no strong relationship with the real economy. The Cryptic market is very easy to enter, but getting out of the market is associated with costs, risks and difficulties. These days many teams try to develop stable cryptocurrency to facilitate global adoption and avoid the risks mentioned above.Tether is the most famous solution to this problem. Rapid growth and a market capitalization of more than $ 2 billion showed huge demand for these stable coins. However, Tether and coins supported by other similar assets have many weaknesses that ROCKZ does not have.It’s time to create a truly reliable and stable cryptocurrency that will be a strong bridge between traditional and digital economics. That’s the reason we created ROCKZ.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
To take part in the success and adoption of ROCKZ you need to have APZ, a utility token issued by Alprockz AG.DO I NEED TO GET APZ AT ICO OR CAN BUY THEM AT THE OFFICESecond. However, ICO contributors will have lasting benefits that will not be available to all other APZ holders. In particular, they will benefit first from all additional new products on the ROCKZ platform. ANOTHER WAY TO PARTICIPATE You can join the Alprockz Task Force and produce by promoting and lobbying for its adoption. Contact Task Force ManageWHY DO THE MARKET NEED ROCKZ NOW?ROCKZ IS A STABLE STONEROCKZ is a cryptocurrency supported by Swiss Francs, the most stable national currency that has continued to strengthen for more than 30 years! For each ROCKZ issued, 1 Swiss Franc is held by the ROCKZ company for a coin holder accountROCKZ TRANSPARANReserves in the Swiss Franc are confirmed monthly by an internationally recognized independent auditor. The ROCKZ coin holder is notified of the results of the audit immediately.ROCKZ IS LIQUIDITYThe ROCKZ company has up to 90% of Swiss Franc reserves in banknotes stored in the Alp Bunker and Swiss Vaults which are very safe. The remaining 10% is held in various Swiss Bank accounts.ROCKZ IS A SAHThe ROCKZ company is building a strict and strong legal framework for ROCKZ coin operations and law enforcement activities. Issuance and release of ROCKZ is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Swiss Regulation.ROCKZ GUARANTEEDThe reserves of Swiss Franc owned by the issuing company ROCKZ are separated from the company’s operating account. Even in the case of bankruptcy of the ROCKZ company, ROCKZ coin holders have access to their Swiss Franc reserves.ROCKZ BOOKS RISKROCKZ grows new adoption rates for various market players. ROCKZ removes the main crypto market risk by supporting coins to one of the world’s most stable currencies, reducing risk to a minimum.
ROCKZ AG receives a commission for services provided to ROCKZ holders:ROCKZ DELIVERY TO COIN HOLDERSDELIVERY OF ROCKZ EQUIVALENT FIAT TO ROCKZ HOLDERSROCKZ EQUIPPED DELIVERY IN PAPER MONEY IN SWISSCOORDINATION WITH MARKET MAKERSLICENSE PARTNERS
ICO date and details
The developers intend to release 175 million APZ. General sales are planned for the first quarter of 2019. The APZ 1 fee will be 0.60 CHF.Hardcap project – 53.55 million CHF.Distribution of tokens and funds are as follows:
conclusionROCKZ platform to provide reliable binding from the world of virtual currencies to the real economy, to provide ways of taking profits, and to eliminate all risks associated with exchange work and opposing parties.
The official source of the Rockz project:
WEB SITE: https://alprockz.io
TELEGRAM [CHAT]: https://tele.click/ROCKZchat
WHITEPAPER: https: //s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws . com / alprockz-docs / RockzWhitePaperEnglish_v3.pdf
ANN THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5066575
TWITTER: https://twitter.com / RockZPlatform
My BitCointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1045517;sa=summary