SAE provides decentralized blockchain infrastructure and mining facilities using modular cube system
The price and availability of electricity are important factors for mining processes. This has led to the outsourcing of mining facilities to countries with low environmental standards, where relatively cheap fossil energy sources mainly are used to produce the necessary level of electricity. The consequence is cheap and dirty energy that significantly contributes to climate change.
What is Swiss Alps Energy (SAE)
- Swiss Alps Energy AG (SAE) is Swiss Alps Mining & Energy’s operating business.
- Swiss Alps Energy AG is a distributed ledger-based energy supplier and an operator of flexible modular mining infrastructures that are intended for longterm stationary use.
- Members of the team come from fields such as blockchain technology, crypto currency mining and hyperledger applications developers and specialists, as well as civil engineers, infrastructure engineers, and energy experts.
- SAE preserves the aforementioned unused buildings in the Swiss alps and uses them sensibly and without interference with either building structure or the environment.
- The team has successfully developed and launched several products, solutions and applications based on the blockchain technology.
- The company is currently going through the application phase in order to become a member of a Swiss self-regulatory organization (SRO).
Why Swiss Alps Energy
- Swiss Alps Energy AG provides decentralized blockchain infrastructure and mining facilities by means of a sophisticated modular cube system. The pre-fabricated cubes contain the mining components and are installed on-site in unused buildings in the Swiss alps. They allow for ecologically sound and highly efficient mining.
- The decentralized distribution of the various facilities allows SAE to offer equally decentralized hosting of individual company blockchains and enables SAE to rent out these infrastructures.
Out of its unique position as an experienced Swiss provider of blockchain technology and hyperledger-based business applications, Swiss Alps Mining & Energy strives to:
• Enhanced blockchain technology and its uses to a wider audience.
• Provide customers / third parties with decentralized infrastructure to develop their blockchain based projects.
• Address environmental issues associated with cryptographic mining worldwide.
• Support the local economy in the Swiss Alps and facilitate digital transformation in these areas.
• To be supplied with electricity using distributed Ledger technology.
- SAE plans to start operating crypto mining farms in the Swiss alps in 2018 – a pioneering project.
- These farms are situated in buildings no longer used by local farmers.
- SAE will at the same time operate small hydropower plants to produce the electricity needed for crypto mining.
- It is of utmost importance that neutral members support the network independently of trading courses. Furthermore, it is important that there are offers that can be paid purely in digital currencies in order to achieve a balance. SAE has developed a sustainable concept to meet these challenges and to address environmental issues.
- SAE strives to contribute to the digital era and to strenghten the foundation of the groundbreaking blockchain technology. The company aims to advance the digital transformation and bring it to consumers and businesses alike. SAE develops and promotes possibilities and solutions based on distributed ledger technology and seeks to turn digital currencies into an everyday feature.
– SAM Power Plants
- SAE supports the decentralization and digitization of the energy transition through tokenization and an integrated Internet of Things (IoT) for the purchase or exchange of electricity.
- SAE acts as an independent energy supplier, connecting the interested parties.
- SAE receives data on the electricity produced and consumed, as well as the respective energy price. This information is stored on the blockchain and therefore transparent and visible.
– SAM Cubes
- The flexible and modular mining cubes provide cutting- edge automation and require little maintenance. In addition to highly efficient ventilation units, there is an Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) system, which is in its project phase.
- ORC systems use the waste heat of industrial processes (through a downstream steam power process) to generate electricity and thus use the waste heat generated by the mining process to recover energy.
- SAM Cubes are located at high altitude, which facilitates the process of energy recovery, as altitude lowers the boiling point of water.
- No additional air conditioning systems are needed in outside temperature of up to 30 degrees Celsius.
- SAE’s ORC system is a distinctive feature that leads to a reduction of energy consumption of up to 50% compared to other mining facilities.
- Swiss Alps Energy AG is the first company worldwide to use an ORC system to recover energy from waste heat from mining facilities. SAE therefore offers an effective solution to a global mining problem.
- The cubes are self-contained and operate autonomously. For extensive maintenance and monitoring, each cube communicates with the central management platform that monitors the cubes and assigns to each cube the optimal parameter to maximize mining for maximum profit.
– SAM Smart Mining
- SAE customers have the option to join SAM Smart Mining, also referred to as samaiX.
- SamaiX, SAE’s proprietary artificial intelligence, continuously calculates the coins are most profitable to mine, and then makes suggestions for miners so that they can adjust their mining accordingly.
- If a user joins SAM Smart Mining, their profile is powered by samaiX, which tracks and learns their claims in order for samaiX to be able to make appropriate optimization proposals.
- If a user confirms the suggestion, samaiX will adjust their mining operations to the respective coins.
– SAM ORC energy recovery
- Swiss Alps Energy AG is the first company in the world to save up to 50% of its electricity costs by using mining cubes powered exclusively by renewable energy and ORC recovery of waste heat from the mining equipment. This represents a solution for a global problem facing the industry.
- The much lower boiling point of water at high altitudes where the cubes are positioned makes energy recovery considerably more efficient. This makes mining significantly more profitable, protects Swiss cultural heritage, and saves energy.
– SAM Centers
In each alpine area where Swiss Alps Energy AG will be operating cubes, a branch office will be installed, so-called SAM Centers.
- This ensures that in addition to the benefits from the protection of cultural assets the local municipalities may profit from tax revenues.
- For on-site services such as on-call duty and security, local talents will be recruited and trained for deployment.
- The SAM Centers promote the economic viability of the respective community and may have a lasting postive impact on other sectors.
– SAM PaaS
- Before using a specific distributed ledger technologies (DLT), a user has to evaluate whether the targeted solution is to develop a private, a public or a hybrid blockchain, and whether a mix of different frameworks should be applied.
- SAE is aware of today’s market needs and offers a platform as a service (PaaS) that offers the corresponding freedoms to the customers. Users can assemble the desired technology stack according to their needs.
- At first, 5 to 10 selected blockchain frameworks will be available on the SAM PaaS. Among them are frameworks that SAE has established for the KYCAML (know your customer – anti-money laundering) solution and electricity distribution on the basis of the blockchain technology. On the PaaS platform, users can establish their own DLT network for production or development within minutes.
– SAM KYC
- SAM KYC-AML is a service of SAE that allows online service providers such as banks, the government or e-commerce shops to verify its customers in a simplified manner. This is possible without a customer having to disclose comprehensive data.
- The customer’s identity is always saved on the central data storage of the service provider and can thus be verified based of the available data.
The SAM token
- All services provided by SAE as well as the purchase of power and cubes will be paid in SAM tokens.
- The SAM token can be used in different ways and guarantees the investor a high ROI through the very profitable mining alone.
- Since the number of tokens is limited and services and electricity can be paid with Sam in a further step, the token itself is expected to significantly increase in value.
- The ROI of the token in mining alone is expected to be over 200% over the next two years, and it can be assumed that the prices for crypto currencies in general will continue to develop strongly.
- The SAM token can be used to rent mining infrastructure (including or excluding energy) or hardware as well as to buy SAM Cubes.
Basically, Sam serves three purposes:
- Lease and sale of mining hardware and SAM Cubes
- Securing electricity costs and selling energy to renters
- Setting up the Swiss alps blockchain as a service blockchain for companies, e.g. in the field of KYC solutions
All services can be paid with the SAM Token.
Swiss Alps Energy AG (SAE) strives to promote digital transformaton and sustainability in the Swiss alps. The company is a distributed ledger based energy supplier – SAM Power Plant – and an operator of flexible modular mining infrastructures – SAM Cubes – which are intended for longterm stationary use.
Swiss Alps Energy AG aims to achieve the goal of being energy supplier, energy sales platform and neutral network node provider through its SAM Power Plant, SAM Cubes, and SAM Centers.
Swiss Alps Energy AG provides the foundation for many future-oriented applications: financial asset custody and transfer, product tracking through blockchain and IoT in logistics and transportation, electronic records in healthcare, and identity management to simplify the KYC process for any conceivable industry are just a few examples of how distributed ledger technology can be used.
✅Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/swissalpsmining/
✅Telegram Group: http://t.me/swissalpsminingICO
✅Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3799103.0
Author of article:
✅Bitcointalk username: Erik_Smuel
✅Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2020517