If we reflect on what price we sometimes get certain good of humanity?! Are they produced in an environmentally friendly way, do they benefit or harm our body? Until today, I myself have never asked such a question, but the time has come and this question has settled in my head.
It turns out that every year humanity spends a huge amount of resources to heat their homes, offices or warehouses in the winter season. For this purpose, as a rule, various types of heaters, radiators, gas or diesel heating devices are used. In fact, there are a lot of such devices, but the question of whether they are environmentally friendly, you will not always find a positive answer.
In fact, the theme of heating any room is one of the most acute in our society. Because traditional sources of heat:
* spending too much resources;
* the heating system itself is expensive, both during installation and during its further operation;
* price/quality does not match;
* everything else is not always good for our health.
I think many of you who live certainly not on the equator, at least once in the winter time paid for utilities for heating your home and the cost of services often caused an unpleasant shock. As a rule, this amount is very impressive and unfortunately from year to year only grows. At the same time, the boilers that supply us with this heat often do not meet environmental standards and when burning a particular type of fuel emit a huge amount of harmful substances into the atmosphere. Which in turn adversely affect our environment with you. Thus, the cycle of action affecting all of us is formed.
To break this vicious circle one very ambitious company which understands all gravity of the events therefore it is ready to show us the new, universal environmentally friendly heating system aspires.
About the project
The company, the product of which we will consider today, is called – Saiterm. The system they developed is called Spring.
This system represents revolutionary innovative approach to heating of all types of premises, both residential and office, and warehouse, commercial premises. The main mission of the Spring system is its efficiency, environmental friendliness, ease of use and ultimate safety, both for people and for the environment.
The story of the creation of Spring
The idea of creating this system was the nature itself, which is the best example and teacher for us. After numerous studies, scientists have come to the conclusion that for us the most comfortable form of heating are solar infrared rays. At the same time, they are natural for us and do not cause any harm to human health or the environment.
After this discovery, Saiterm engineers began to create a patented Spring system.
The Spring system itself is a simple and concise form that can easily fit into any conceptual idea of the project, whether residential or commercial premises. All she needs is access to electricity, everything else she will do herself, but under your strict guidance.
That is, Spring will have a remote control system that will perform all your actions, by means of a smartphone or tablet, wherever you are. This approach will not only regulate the amount of energy consumed, but also further save on those hours that you do not use while outside your home, office or warehouse. At the same time spring panels can be installed both on the wall and on the ceiling, which makes them even more convenient and ideal for any type of interior.
It is important to note that the Spring system was originally created to bring comfort and well-being into our lives. Therefore, it has a lot of advantages and for clarity, let’s look at some of them:
* first, as I said before, the innovative spring panels are the best in price/quality ratio. Because they are simple and easy to install and do not require any additional materials and tools to manage them. At the same time, Spring does not have any preferential or tax fees, and they do not require additional maintenance and periodic certification;
* secondly, the produced heat is not wasted, but is slowly absorbed into all surrounding objects, ensuring a uniform, comfortable and pleasant feeling of warmth;
* third, the Spring rays do not heat the air itself, which allows you to breathe in the room easily and naturally, and also eliminates the further use of humidifiers, since they are not necessary. On the contrary, the uniform heating of surfaces in the house, or any other room eliminates such common problems as excessive moisture and mold;
* fourth, due to the lack of convection currents, which are so inherent in our traditional control systems, Spring is able to solve such a problem as uneven heating of space and people in it;
* among other things, because of its radiant system Spring is able to relieve rheumatic pain, as well as a beneficial effect on the micro-circulating processes in the human body and its digestion.
Thus, we were once again convinced of the effectiveness of the use of Spring panels and their obvious advantages over traditional heating systems.
The details of the ICO
For further development and financing of its project, Saiterm launches the sale of its own tokens – SAIEX. With the help of ICO, the team of founders intends to raise all the necessary funds to launch the first batch of Springsystems, as well as its further distribution. At the same time, with the help of tokens, you can also purchase the Spring panel itself, which makes the purchase process even more convenient, transparent and secure.
In total, 100 million coins will be issued for the development of the project, 50% of which will be allocated for the ICO. The rest of the tokens are evenly distributed among the team of specialists, and most of them are intended for further development of the system, scientific developments and other research. The remaining 2% are for the bounty program and its participants.
The distribution of tokens is more clearly seen from the scheme:
Based on the above, I would like to add that I would be happy to start using such systems in my home, as I perfectly understand all the current situation and the shortcomings of traditional heating systems. And to my great regret their cost increases from year to year. Therefore, with the advent of Spring systems, I will finally be able to reduce my main item of expenditure in the winter time. And given the situation with heating in other countries, I dare to assume that the idea of Spring will also be very relevant for them.
If you are interested in this project as well as me, I recommend you to get acquainted with its details in more detail. To do this, I have prepared a number of resources where you can find all the information you need.
Official resources of the project Saiterm: