SIDERA-Brings Together the Benefits of Shared Economy Technology
Another crypto currency, other operations are impossible without exchangers and related services. Can the block system offer a simple way of making payments so that the crypto-jackets become convenient for ordinary users?
Figure 1. Sidera conducts crypto-payments in a variety of moments of life of users
Developers Sidera offer “smart” watches with built-in chips for storing crypto currency and payments “on the go.” A kind of bank card for crypto assets, only more stylish, reliable and inconspicuous for intruders. SmartBit bracelets via Bluetooth connect to the application on the smartphone and tablet, in case of loss or unauthorized access, the coins are immediately blocked.
Figure 2. Operations with cryptonotes are carried out by pressing four buttons
“I use a multi-currency card with a built-in purse, and the level of security suits me,” the user will say, and will be partly right. However, the plastic card is sensitive to mechanical damage, it must be stored in a purse and protected from moisture. Devices from Sidera are protected by a dense layer of silicone, they allow sending and receiving payments from anywhere in the world in which Wi-Fi works.
How does the Sidera platform work and who will be useful?
The technological components of the project are a mobile application, POS (payment terminals) and wrist bracelets for operational transactions. The ecosystem operates on the basis of smart contracts Ethereum, tokens are issued according to the ERC-20 standard. According to Whitepaper, the platform brings together the technological advantages of Shared Economy (transparent market), IoT (sensory data) and decentralized information storage.
Figure 3. Ecosystem benefits for investors and potential customers
The team distinguishes seven competitive advantages of the project.
- Anti-Theft System is a multi-level system for protecting user’s personal data, based on the recognition of biometric information. Sidera “recognizes” the coin owner by fingerprint, retinal picture, and sensory data flow. This method of authentication protects the crypto currency from the latest methods of hacking.
- Ghost mode – the encryption standard for payment data AES-2048 provides completely anonymous use of Sidera. The transaction flow of the user is encoded before writing to the host computer – individual “pieces” of data are protected from unauthorized access.
- Wrist-to-Wrist transactions – payments are made between the owners of electronic watches, without direct connection to the unit. Quickly and understandably – like transferring cash bills, it’s safe – like any operation with cryptonyms.
- Continuum – a currency exchange for the exchange of assets with the help of a single button press. Sellers and buyers of coins are private customers, transactions are confirmed by smart contracts, the funds are accrued in a few seconds. The developers emphasize the absolute anonymity of the system, built on the algorithm PoL (Proof of Load, or proof of load). Transactions are distributed among all participants of the ecosystem, so the load on each node is minimal.
- Seed entropy generation – the user’s activity is confirmed by the motion sensor and the accelerometer built into the “smart” clock. Sidera encrypts sensory data, so the route of morning jogging or time to go to work will not fall into the hands of intruders.
- POS payments – a system of instant payments and conversion of crypto-moneys into fiat assets without the need for an Internet connection. The data for each operation is stored in the device’s memory and written to the computer when the first connection to the Internet. The tool is created by analogy with offline maps available from anywhere in the world.
- Auto-detect – the system of “autocomplete” addresses of the counterparty’s crypto-currency purse. The option speeds up the implementation of the same type of transactions, is suitable for commercial or government structures with a large client base.
Krausdeyl and further development of the project
The development team plans to introduce a lot of additional opportunities for smart hours: a system of notifications about current operations, a module for recognizing QR codes, tools for trading. The task of the Sidera project is to create an autonomous, simple and universal system for working with crypto-currencies.
The concept of the project was created in the fall of 2016, in September the development team was formed, and in early 2018 the first MVP was launched. The launch of the final working version is planned for August of this year, in December the first hours of BitSmart will enter the market.
Figure 4. Working prototype of a BitSmart clock
ICO project launched to collect 1.5 – 15 million dollars, the team produced 51 million eQUOS tokens. 72% will go to investors, 15% will remain in the wallets of the founders, 6% will be transferred to partners, 4% will be a reserve fund, 3% will be spent on the promotion of advisers.
- Pre-sale Time:01 Aug 2018 – 15 Aug 2018
- ICO Time:01 Sept 2018 – 30 Sept 2018
- Whitelist/KYC:Whitelist + KYC
- Token Type:ERC-20
- Available for sale:36,720,000 eQUOS (72%)
- ICO Price:1 eQUOS = 2 USD
- Accepting:ETH, Fiat
- Soft cap:1,500,000 USD
- Hard cap:15,000,000 USD
To find out more, you can visit the link below:
- ANN THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4756894.msg42969261#msg42969261
- WEBSITE: https://sidera.io/
- MEDIUM: https://medium.com/@siderablockchain
- TELEGRAM: https: // t.me/sideraofficial
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sidera-blockchain-technologies
- TWITTER: https: // twitter .com / siderabc
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/siderablockchain/
- REDDIT : https://www.reddit.com/user/SideraBlockchain?st=JIRSDIAI&sh=dd548a81
Author : Gemse29
My Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1813088
My ETH : 0x31cAff27C9d74048375ec5E1e301fC10bd5d0954