SIDERA: THE FIRST WEARABLE DEVICE DECENTRALIZED WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
SIDERA is a new platform that enables the use of cryptocurrency in retail Point Of Sale (POS) through a smartwatch and a contactless smartbrand. Sidera is the first blockchain technology to use the first decentralized wearable device.
With the use of IOT, SIDERA will enhance the sharing of her existing devices, vehicles, buildings, etc, by joining sensors and network connectivity that enables collection and exchange of data. By integrating blockchain technology into the IOT ecosystem, shared transactions will securely be kept and can be shared without involving a trusted party or middle men; this will allow the sharing applications to operate in a decentralized peer-to-peer (P2P) mode.
Decentralized Wearable Devices
The Decentralized Wearable Devices is a new technology by SIDERA created for the main purpose of revolutionizing the way of sending crypto. For the privacy and freedom of customers around the world, SIDERA developed a unique decentralized wearable device project named SmartBit. SmartBit is personal, non-intrusive and crypto-friendly; it also allows offline wrist-to-wrist exchanges, fully encrypted while funds are secured around waist. The main idea is to provide its users an easy, innovative and secure way to managing the crypto-environment.
FEATURES OF SMARTBIT DEVICE
- One of the best features of the SmartBit is the mobile notification, auto-detect transaction address, ghost mode, price alert and trading.
- SmartBit is the first decentralized hardware wallet on blockchain that can be carried on wrist.
- With the strong grade multi-layered encryption, funds are stored off-chain on the wrist.
- SmartBit technology allows users to send and receive ERC20 or EQS token through wrist-to-wrist offline transactions.
- The technology feature allows the smartwatch to interact with other SmartBit devices within a specific range through Bluetooth and wifi
- Funds are securely kept with multi-layer security enabled.
- The SmartBit is built with NFC module that allows users to spend fund in shop globally.
- The smartwatch can also be used to send Bitcoins or any other cyrptocurrency in different method.
THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED WEARABLE EXCHANGE
Continuum Exchange is the first physical decentralized wearable exchange. Trading cryptocurrencies within peer to peer will be done on the wrist. The amazing technologies behind continuum exchange are:
INTERSECT: The sidera blockchain uses a principle called INTERSECT, in which dApps, cryptographic functions and transactions merge without weighting down the network.
PROOF-OF-LOAD PROTOCOL: The Pol occurs often measuring the state of the network through the nodes delegating the level of intelligent micro-nodes (smartwatches and smartbrands) some operations suitable to soften instantly the blockchain.
BALANCERS: They provide network balance, ensuring transactions are validated, receiving network fees and dividing the computational surplus to the micro-nodes sublevel.
SIDERA NETWORK TOKEN (EQUOS)
The EQUOS coin allow users to have access to SIDERA entire ecosystem
It also supports smart contracts and dApps, with the Bitcoin network and the Blockchain protocol 4.0. EQUOS will also be used for processing and reducing fee of network cost.
PRESLE: July 10, 2018 — July 25, 2018
$100 to $1000 is 25%
$1001 to $50000 bonus is 30%
$50000 and above bonus is 35%
August 1, 2018 — August 31 2018
1st week. 20%
2nd week. 15%
3rd week. 10%
Total supply: 51,000, 000.00
Soft Cap: $ 1,500,000 USD
Sales rate: 1EQUOS =$2
Note: SIDERA team
Hard Cap: Target $ 15,000,000 USD
HARD CAP: $ 15,000,000 USD
Visit the below website for more in depth knowledge of the project:
Bitcointalk username: bosunbossman
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1197648;sa=summary