blockchain based platform for traditional loyalty programs.
SMATHIUM is a blockchain based loyalty platform that aims to overcome the challenges that support traditional loyalty programs. Studies show customers choose loyalty programs, they don’t enjoy them fully. A survey by CodeBroker shows 54% of customers choose their loyalty rewards program. The reasons why only reduce differences and the facts provided only provide limited benefits. Also, implementing a strong loyalty rewards program to spend most of big business.
While conglomerates such as department stores and companies can provide programs, there are no companies, small and medium businesses cannot. Smathium is challenging to bridge this foundation by building a multi-business loyalty award platform that is open to all types of businesses. The core of this platform is the goal of long-term value for customers to serve short-term. Think of our solution as a Decentralized Application (DApp) where all businesses can make their loyalty rewards program supported by a single token.
This token can be used for transactions in all businesses registered on our platform and can be traded on the exchange. Smathium’s goal is to create a DApp where brands can connect existing loyalty programs with the blockchain network. All transactions in our ecosystem are facilitated through secondary school tokens which are our official currency. Smathium will launch a news application and quiz application each in December 2018 and January 2019.
The problem is mostly in increasing spending through ICO from product development. SMATHIUM understands the market better considering that most team members are professionals who are very appreciative and understand in the program and implement loyalty reward programs. With more than 10 years of experience in this field, we can confidently say that we accept the challenges of this industry and are most suitable for getting blockchain-based solutions.
How does it work?
- SMATHIUM is a blockchain based loyalty platform that aims to resolve the main challenges facing traditional loyalty programs. Decentralized application (dApp) where all businesses can create their own loyalty gift programs that are supported by a single token. A single loyalty point system that is united in small on / off-line retailers around the world involving everyday life. Cafes, restaurants, grocery stores, and even shopping centers!
- Studies show that even if customers like the loyalty program, they don’t enjoy it fully. A survey by CodeBroker shows that at least 54% of consumers are frustrated with their loyalty reward program. Reasons for frustration include a lack of differentiation and the fact that the majority only provide limited benefits. Also, implementing a strong loyalty reward program tends to be very expensive to lock most businesses.
- Although incumbents such as department stores and airlines can provide high-value membership programs for their customers, small and medium-sized companies cannot. Smathium aims to bridge this gap by building a multi-business loyalty award platform that is open to all types of businesses. At the heart of this platform is the goal of creating long-term value for customers rather than serving as a short-term promotion.
HOW IT WAS FAVORABLE FOR MARKETS
If this is one reason why sales are in business, then why not let many store owners have abundance so that they can influence and attract more customers. This is where the concept of Smatia comes from, and now it will benefit the market as a whole when a reliable loyalty mechanism is created. Some very large organizations, such as airlines, find it difficult to do this, and this reduces its value, but this platform will create them and compensate for what they cannot do. Now, the privilege, or we can call it profit, is now open to certain types of organizations, and, of course, thanks to this they will be able to secure a long-term loyalty system from their customers, while avoiding short-term increases in sales and blocking people. before them.
Loyalty Program Problems
- Closed Structure
- Customers cannot not use
- Gifts they receive in other brands
- Insufficient prizes
- The prizes given are insufficient and
- Don’t attract interest from customers.
- Lack of Differentiation
- Gift program without differentiation
- Make customers leave.