SP8DE – allows developers to be more creative in game design.
According to official statistics, in 2016, online gambling flew more than 44 billion dollars. USA by increasing technological mobility, allowing it to penetrate new markets and bring game performances to millions of people. With the projected 5 billion mobile users and the rapid expansion of Internet literacy, by 2022 it is projected that the gambling industry will cost more than $ 87 billion.
Currently, Blockchain technology and the emerging crypto-currency industry stand for a bold and exciting rethink of online gambling, based on transparency, security and anonymity. Blocked casinos are growing, creating profitable investment opportunities with an estimated growth of 292% last year. Blockchain has the potential to destroy the online gambling industry, providing transparency for all transactions, greatly reducing the size of the home and removing transaction costs, ensuring the anonymity of participants and the security of all exchanges. Despite this, the blocked casinos only complement the traditional online gambling games. This is due to the fact that most blockchain services can not compete with the effectiveness of centralized systems when it comes to setting values.
As a solution to these problems, Sp8de is a new gaming ecosystem based on a chain of chains that develops a revolutionary protocol for online casinos.
What is SP8DE?
Sp8de is a protocol for a decentralized, blockbuster based platform with many features that are necessary for the growing gambling industry in blockbusters and whose robust implementation is not available in any of the currently existing projects in this space. The fee is intended for the purposes of all participants, including the landscape of the online casino and, as such, represents a new breed of digital institutions, distributed intermediaries.
In addition, Sp8de is a new generation gaming platform based on the blockbuster, designed for all participants of the modern casino ecosystem. The company calls this “new generation”, as Spade satisfies all the above conditions of the “right” block casino.
- The virtually non-existent transaction costs and Proof-of-Stake-powered scalability that are beyond the reach of other on-chain casino protocols that exist today;
- The mechanism for decentralizing decentralization uniformly over an arbitrary time span.
- Provides rich Smart Contract functionality that enables creativity in game designs that are completely constrained by developer fantasy (and demand for the resulting product of course);
- Transaction Costs and Scalability: Ouroboros is a Proof-of-Stake protocol, which means that at any given time, a collection of trusted nodes maintains system integrity. This protocol is shown in an experimental setting to withstand some attacks that are known to interfere with other systems and are directly relevant to the gambling protocol.
- The generation of random numbers: finally, and, arguably, most importantly, Ouroboros, the POS protocol underlying Cardano blockchain in its work is entirely dependent on generating an unbiased entropy (ie a uniform distribution). The beauty of the idea is that the blockchain itself acts as a broadcast channel
- Produce a proven random number;
- Guarantee everyone will get it. Do not change
- 3.Explained flexible and financial scripting scripts: Cardano is designed by code experts and organized to follow best practices; its scripting language is tailored for financial applications: security and execution can be “very well understood”. Any language suitable for finance is a natural candidate for casino development: basic logic (at least from a programming point of view) of both domains is similar.
- Token distribution begins on Friday, December 08, 2017 and ends on Monday, February 12, 2018 and is scheduled.
- Pre-sale lasts for 14 days while each sales phase will be seven days followed by Jackpot which is distributed entirely within one day after each sale. As long as additional token Jackpots are given to each Sales participant (including Pre-Sale) – token distribution is based on randomly generated different weight factors (see full white paper for details). In short, previously purchasing tokens, more tokens will be allocated to them – for example, if you buy during Pre-Sale you will receive more evidence during Jackpots I, II, III, and IV; Meanwhile, if you buy during Sales III then you will receive a token only from Jackpots III and IV. Also, before you buy more “weights”